So Where Do We Go From Here? (1 Viewer)

If Brees is out for the year, I say suck for the #1 or #2 pick.

If it’s a few weeks, hope for a wildcard comeback.

I'll be watching and rooting. We've been through worse times. Have a feeling the forums may be hard to hang around though.

Teddy with 1 week of practice with the 1st should be better than what we got today... don't write this team off just yet

I like you man an optimist not very many these days. But don't let reality hit you too hard next week after the blow out we will receive. But seriously keep that optimism. The world needs more of it.

Scary how a possible Super Bowl season has turned into Breesless losing record season if he’s back injured bad. Of what could be his last season too. Awful.

The problem on offense went far beyond Bridgewater. How many drops were there? How many stupid penalities? Kirkwood and Tre'quan Smith got injured and left the game. Three receiver set had Taysom Hill as the third receiver. Bridgewater was not good, but he had very little help.

Where do we go from here? Back to NOLA to prep for next week.

We've got a team of winners who aren't going to settle for less than 100%.

We'll get the QB position prepped for next week and be ready for Seattle.

Im hoping we see a 2 QB system with Teddy & Taysom splitting snaps about evenly.

The read option with Taysom & Kamara can be extremely effective like we have seen before. I hope we see a ton of Taysom & Kamara in the shotgun next week. Then have Taysom read the corner to hit Thomas on quick slants when it’s open & Cook/Ginn/Smith down the seam for big gains.

So you give Taysom 4 main options based on the defense:

1. Hand it off to Kamara

2. Fake it to Kamara and run it

3. Fake to Kamara and hit Thomas on the quick slant.

4. Fake it to Kamara and hit Cook/Ginn/Smith down the seam

This offense could be quite effective due to Taysom & Kamara’s ability.

I would mix in some Teddy to keep the defense off balance. Hopefully Drew is only out a week or 2.

First off, I’m not convinced Brees will miss the next game. Just a minor, no break, thumb injury it seemed. Second, we got our butts handed to us. Too many penalties. We got cheated a touchdown, but we still deserved the L with the way we played.

I think Payton clamps down on the team and we come out more disciplined for the next game. Big, ugly loss, but we will see these guys again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom