So where is the outrage against hate? (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The guy that got jumped by a bunch of cowards, outside Minnesota Target field, was pathetic. I want anyone to try and convince me thar was not hate crime? The fact the attackers ournumbered him like 8-10 to 1 and were all black, and on their first fo round, knocked him senseless to the ground was all anyone needs to see. That is one thing, but to see them again and again act like a bunch of wild animals is the icing on the cake of pure hate.

I guess what your looking for is outrage and call to justice. So I guess the real difference is about confidence in the system. I have a fair amount of confidence that if these guys are caught, that justice will be done. So I don’t have to rage against the machine about it.

Unless of course your wanting more than justice or you just think this type of fellow is always getting through the system with a slap on the wrist?
The incident no doubt sucks regardless of colors.

Calling out a member or group of members (malicious)
The guy that got jumped by a bunch of cowards, outside Minnesota Target field, was pathetic. I want anyone to try and convince me thar was not hate crime? The fact the attackers ournumbered him like 8-10 to 1 and were all black, and on their first fo round, knocked him senseless to the ground was all anyone needs to see. That is one thing, but to see them again and again act like a bunch of wild animals is the icing on the cake of pure hate.
A. What the **** are you talking about?
B. I have no idea what you are talking about
[Mod Edit: :nono: SW]

Last edited by a moderator:
All Assaults Matter

I think I did that right

You can Youtube the full video. It's abhorrent, disgusting, and still makes you mad, but it also shows this is likely intimidation and robbery that led to a beating they are taking A Clockwork Orange pleasure in. This likely will not be processed as a hate crime because it seems it was first about stealing the guy's phone and then beating him for fighting back. As one of the gang members comes in to snatch it and he refuses. Gets up and pushes one of them, which is what starts the beating.

It's interesting to see how conservative outlets like the Post chose to edit and present this video though. And how certain people respond to that obviously intentional provocation. As it gets an immediate rise out of certain people that think that is all they need to see because it simply illustrates a deeply held belief they want to get off their chest and are using coded language to communicate those sentiments when stories like this are presented to them.....And the youtube comments on the video demonstrates what some of those likely beliefs are.

Last edited:

Because not all gang beatings caught on tape get outrage, contrary to what you want to believe. I dont believe anybody, including yourself who now seems concerned about this stuff, ran over here to post this back in May when it happened (the gang was Latino and the boy beaten was "black").

Which have never been restricted to one group. This from 2013.

But if you want to choose what you're outraged about, then by all means...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom