So where is the outrage against hate? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, if the allegations are true, that it started out as a theft, and the guy tried to stop it, then they turned it into a group attack, then all deserve the full punishment of the law. Those are absolute garbage people and in no way should they be attacking someone like that. I mean, I guess it could have been worse though, right?

Where's the outrage though? Hell if I know. I didn't even hear about it. I was too busy enjoying my day with my family and my kids' friends. Then I was too busy driving one home, running a few other errands and watching a movie with my wife and daughter (well, until they fell asleep)

I mean, which way do we want the public to be? Outraged at every single thing or not? I mean, there are quite a few people who complain about how sensitive some people are, how they get outraged over everything, then if people don't get on an outrage bandwagon IMMEDIATELY when it's something those complaining actually care about, well.. aren't those "always outraged" folks just jerks for not being outraged on your schedule.

Last edited:
The guy that got jumped by a bunch of cowards, outside Minnesota Target field, was pathetic. I want anyone to try and convince me thar was not hate crime? The fact the attackers out numbered him like 8-10 to 1 and were all black, and on their first fo round, knocked him senseless to the ground was all anyone needs to see. That is one thing, but to see them again and again act like a bunch of wild animals is the icing on the cake of pure hate.
1) No one is going to convince you of anything because your mind is made up and you're only interested in people agreeing with you.
2) Can you prove the incident was motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc?
3) Imagine this incident occuring multiple times a day for 400 years to people for simply being black, Native American, etc and maybe we can talk hate crime.

1) No one is going to convince you of anything because your mind is made up and you're only interested in people agreeing with you.
2) Can you prove the incident was motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc?
3) Imagine this incident occuring multiple times a day for 400 years to people for simply being black, Native American, etc and maybe we can talk hate crime.
That’s the problem with hate crimes as they are now. To me it’s almost inherent that any crime could be twisted into a hate crime. But the guys in that video that came back around and jumped on him while he was already down and then tore his clothes off those guys had hate in their hearts. I can say I’m thankful that I’ve never personally seen something like this in person for a number of reasons. The main one is I carry my weapon with me everywhere I go and it would’ve been hard for me not to use it in that situation. To me those guys attacking him were showing basic pack mentality and I hope they all get busted and taken to jail to rot for a while.

That’s the problem with hate crimes as they are now. To me it’s almost inherent that any crime could be twisted into a hate crime. But the guys in that video that came back around and jumped on him while he was already down and then tore his clothes off those guys had hate in their hearts.

they may have had hate in their hearts but the real issue IMO is mob mentality which is a whole other ball of wax and is just part of human psychology. But that doesn't serve the OPs purpose and there has never been a good answer for it either.

I thought the creativity beating the guy was quite well done. I mean, one dude uses him like a diving board before coming back and rolling on him. Another, gives him a flower that was inside of a planter that was broken over the guy's head. Finally, the last guy rides a bike off into the sunset using white guy as the road.

Really well done, couldn't stop watching and was on the edge of my seat.

Two thumbs up!

That’s the problem with hate crimes as they are now. To me it’s almost inherent that any crime could be twisted into a hate crime. But the guys in that video that came back around and jumped on him while he was already down and then tore his clothes off those guys had hate in their hearts. I can say I’m thankful that I’ve never personally seen something like this in person for a number of reasons. The main one is I carry my weapon with me everywhere I go and it would’ve been hard for me not to use it in that situation. To me those guys attacking him were showing basic pack mentality and I hope they all get busted and taken to jail to rot for a while.
Weapon part aside, do you think anyone in here is in support of a violent group attacking an innocent victim?
Don’t you think all posters in here would want the attackers charged and sentenced?

It's interesting to see how conservative outlets like the Post chose to edit and present this video though. And how certain people respond to that obviously intentional provocation. As it gets an immediate rise out of certain people that think that is all they need to see

Andy Ngo would appreciate it if you stop giving out his Secrets to Success

Well, I think in that case I absolutely would have used mine, but there are still too many freaking laws.

Hate crime, BS.

What they did was assault with intent to do great bodily harm. That's probably 10 years in prison when handled properly. I hope the cops get them and the judge locks them up until they're 40.

I thought the creativity beating the guy was quite well done. I mean, one dude uses him like a diving board before coming back and rolling on him. Another, gives him a flower that was inside of a planter that was broken over the guy's head. Finally, the last guy rides a bike off into the sunset using white guy as the road.

Really well done, couldn't stop watching and was on the edge of my seat.

Two thumbs up!

Your review, much like the movie, leaves me wanting to laugh and cry.

The guy that got jumped by a bunch of cowards, outside Minnesota Target field, was pathetic. I want anyone to try and convince me thar was not hate crime? The fact the attackers ournumbered him like 8-10 to 1 and were all black, and on their first fo round, knocked him senseless to the ground was all anyone needs to see. That is one thing, but to see them again and again act like a bunch of wild animals is the icing on the cake of pure hate.
Obvious dogwhistles aside, this was not a hate crime by definition. The motivation in this was apparantly theft. Maybe learn what things mean before posting reactionary nonsense.

Weapon part aside, do you think anyone in here is in support of a violent group attacking an innocent victim?
Don’t you think all posters in here would want the attackers charged and sentenced?
No I don’t think anyone in here is in support of any violent groups as far as I know. Yes I would hope that everyone in here would want them arrested and punished for their actions. To be honest I don’t know how you got anything from my post that would make you question that.

Well, I think in that case I absolutely would have used mine, but there are still too many freaking laws.

Hate crime, BS.

What they did was assault with intent to do great bodily harm. That's probably 10 years in prison when handled properly. I hope the cops get them and the judge locks them up until they're 40.
I don’t doubt you would use yours and that’s exactly why I said I’m thankful I haven’t witnessed anything like that in person. I have never been in a situation where I’ve had to use mine, but it’s nice to know I have it if I need it. My best friend was in Atlanta about 4 or 5 years ago and had to use his to prevent an attempted car jacking. He didn’t kill the guy but the guy he shot was in bad shape for a few days. My friend is glad he was able to stop the guy but the fact he shot a guy still bothers him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom