So where is the poster that kept insisting on using “patterns”, to say the Saints were going to play the Saturday night playoff game? (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Like I said. Don’t bet on historical patterns. There was a 1 in 4 chance when they were going to play. That poster insisted that that was unfounded, because of patterns he looked at. Make me laugh. Math is math. But I’ll digress.

Crickets from the poster of “patterns”, from previous events, in determining the schedule for the playoffs.

YOU NEVER CAN TELL WITH THE NFL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
C'mon, dude. Did this need a thread? Calling out a user? Is that what we are doing here now? I have seen too much of this lately.

Saints are 13-3 with the #1 seed.

Alan12

We miss you, Will
Reaction score
Dude, we don’t need a new thread for every thought that enters your head. Go post that in one of the other 2-3 threads you started on the same topic.

Pretty sure calling out another member is against the TOS anyway. :jpshakehead:

TOS said:
Calling out other members:

Calling out other members. whether individually, or as a group, with the intent to embarrass, humiliate, or in a manner that might be perceived as being malicious or derogatory is frowned upon.
Additionally...

TOS said:
Harping/Beating a dead horse:

Restating the same opinion repeatedly (harping on it) in the same thread or in multiple threads; badgering others that have differing opinions than your own; starting multiple threads on the same topic; and generally beating a dead horse is against forum rules.
Link to SR TOS

Last edited:

bouxdag

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m glad we could stop arguing about how meaningless or meaningful a week 17 game with no playoff implications was, and could start arguing about the important things, like who was right about what time we would play in the playoffs.

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
Seriously OP? This thread is no more than a childish call out. Be better than that.

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said. Don’t bet on historical patterns. There was a 1 in 4 chance when they were going to play. That poster insisted that that was unfounded, because of patterns he looked at. Make me laugh. Math is math. But I’ll digress.

Crickets from the poster of “patterns”, from previous events, in determining the schedule for the playoffs.

YOU NEVER CAN TELL WITH THE NFL!

whodatsaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If we call out every SR poster who is entirely full of it we will need a bigger server. I say pick the amateur opinions that most closely mirror our own and go with them. Gives us something to do until we turn on the game, open the beer and watch something completely different unfold.

OP
OP
Super44

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Seriously OP? This thread is no more than a childish call out. Be better than that.
Well when you have another poster constantly and regularly calling you a thinly veiled (fill in the blank) in the same thread after you explained yourself a number of times, it does grate on you. So be it.

OP
OP
Super44

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Dude, we don’t need a new thread for every thought that enters your head. Go post that in one of the other 2-3 threads you started on the same topic.

Pretty sure calling out another member is against the TOS anyway. :jpshakehead:

Additionally...

Link to SR TOS
If you are personally upset, it’s the way it goes. Msybe you just need to know the whole story, bud, before you chirp.. But it for sure it was not you. Out. WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14