So where is the poster that kept insisting on using “patterns”, to say the Saints were going to play the Saturday night playoff game? (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Like I said. Don’t bet on historical patterns. There was a 1 in 4 chance when they were going to play. That poster insisted that that was unfounded, because of patterns he looked at. Make me laugh. Math is math. But I’ll digress.

Crickets from the poster of “patterns”, from previous events, in determining the schedule for the playoffs.

YOU NEVER CAN TELL WITH THE NFL!

Last edited:

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Did you actually read any of my posts?

I said the patterns had to do with NFC vs. AFC. I never said that guaranteed the Saints, specifically, would play in that spot.

You don't seem very bright.

jdl1201

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
IMHO Saints drew the Prime Time Sunday slot because the Schedulers are thinking it will be the Cowboys. Like them or not they draw BIG RATINGS.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Here's the thread where I brought up patterns and how they'd indicate that the NFC would play on divisional Saturday night...

https://saintsreport.com/threads/folks-trying-to-determine-the-playoff-schedule.399278/

And the post itself...

I've already told the OP that an NFC team is most likely gonna be playing Saturday night of the divisional round.

I, too, believe it will be the Saints.............but I'm quite certain it will be an NFC team, regardless.

I even challenged him to a site donation wager in page 2 of this thread:

https://saintsreport.com/threads/do-we-play-on-the-12th-or-13th.399264/page-2

To this point, he hasn't responded. Not sure if he's still deciding...........or if he's completely uninterested and just choosing to ignore it rather than give an answer. If it's the latter, hopefully he'll at least give a yes or no to the challenge. Some people have financial and/or moral reasons for not participating in "gambling".
So while I said I thought it would be the Saints.........I never said one thing about the "patterns" indicating that the Saints would play there. I said it would be NFC.

He never sacked up and took my wager though........likely because he's a candy-*** . It's a shame he had to create a call-out thread on something I never said.

Black&Gold Knight

Very Banned
Reaction score
Like I said. Don’t bet on historical patterns. There was a 1 in 4 chance when they were going to play. That poster insisted that that was unfounded, because of patterns he looked at. Make me laugh. Math is math. But I’ll digress.

Crickets from the poster of “patterns”, from previous events, in determining the schedule for the playoffs.

Chill out. Why are you taking this so personal?

Alan12

We miss you, Will
Reaction score
If you are personally upset, it’s the way it goes. Msybe you just need to know the whole story, bud, before you chirp.. But it for sure it was not you. Out. WHO DAT!
I know it wasn’t me because I didn’t post in that ridiculous meandering thread, now did I? I don’t know why this was such a big deal for you that it deemed necessary to start an entirely separate thread for the same exact topic that got moved to the Locker Room within 10 minutes of its posting on the SSF.

And I’ll “chirp” as I please without seeking your approval beforehand. I don’t need instructions on how to post like you might need. Considering you obviously have not regard in following the forum’s rules, or feel you’re above having to follow them, I’d wager you won’t be here much longer if those childish antics continue. “bUt hE CaLLeD mE a MeAn NaMe!”

Hilarious.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score

I wonder if this half-wit is gonna acknowledge that I already had to correct him last Wednesday for mis-quoting me.....

Go back and re-read the quote......I said "quite certain" it will be an NFC game. I do believe it will be the Saints, though. But the NFC part of that is what you can take to the bank.

Secondly, you keep talking about HISTORICAL DATA......and yet, you admit you haven't taken the time to try to recognize any type of pattern. So what was the point of this thread? Other than to tell us "oooh, go look at what happened in the past".

Well, fortunately I did review HISTORICAL DATA.....and here's how it's gone down since realignment in 2002:

2002 thru 2013: the divisional game on Saturday night rotated each season.........NFC played the night games in the even-numbered years, AFC played the night games in odd-numbered years. For whatever reason, in 2014 and 2015, they went back-to-back with NFC having the night games.......followed by the AFC having them in 2016 and 2017. It all but guarantees that the NFC will have the Saturday night spot in the Divisional round. Whether that goes to the Saints is speculation.........but all signs point to the NFC getting that spot. Again...patterns. They aren't hard to recognize.
A call-out thread based on something I didn't actually say. That had to be embarrassing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)