So... Where was you the last time Saints got shut out? (1 Viewer)

Sea Fog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
In my 7th year in the Air Force and stationed at Kadena AB in Okinawa between TDY's to Korea while preparing to send my son and ex-wife back to the states so we could be divorced 6 weeks later, also between TDYs to Korea.

I retired 1 Oct 2019 after 24 years of service.

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think that's when I first got into Opeth, I got hold of the Blackwater Park album around that time.

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
I mightve been clearing the airport in Kandahar. If not I was somewhere in Afghanistan. And that was a while ago. I definitely didnt experience that shut out in one way or another.

Custumz97

Rookie
Reaction score
Probably Working. RadioShack in Slidell mall. Getting ready for another semester at UNO. We had the RCA tv wall on the game. Did every Sunday I worked at least. Or I had a rare Sunday off and was with the fam after church eating and yelling at the tv. Either way I was yelling at the tv.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was visiting my dad in Baton Rouge. It was our first chance to watch a game together in at least six or seven years, so we had arranged our visit to coincide with the game. But the Saints had gone from 7-5 on the cusp of the playoffs to 7-8 and (I think) already eliminated. The game was a laugher -- Aaron Brooks matched Jeff Garcia's four touchdowns with four interceptions.

I never saw a team fold at the end of a season like that one did -- until a year later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom