So which QB do you want starting against the Saints this week? (1 Viewer)

Which QB do you want starting for the Steelers this weekend?

• Big Ben

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Batch

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Personally, I hope that Cowher stays with Big Ben. He is more mistake prone and IMO he is just not that good of a QB. I was never really sold on him. I guess it's a little stubborn of me to think he's the most overrated player in the league even though he is a champion, but if you ask me, he really played a horrible game in the Superbowl.

This is going to be a tough game with either Batch or Ben at QB, and a lot of you will probably say it doesn't matter which one plays, but Rothlesberger is reeling right now. I would love to see the Saints defense make Cowher make a QB change late in the second half.

Cowher is not going to bench Ben at any point in the season unless he is hurt or the game is out of reach one way or the other. In fact, he may not bench him even in that situation.

Cowher is not going to bench Ben at any point in the season unless he is hurt or the game is out of reach one way or the other. In fact, he may not bench him even in that situation.

Sounds like Haz. Think they talk?

I honestly think we have a better chance of rattling Ben. If we can get a couple of Turnovers out of him we'd be in a very good position to win the game.

I hope we can stop the run....if they run on us it will be VERY difficult and will allow whomever the QB is to get in a comfort zone.

The key to this game will be not letting Willie Parker gash us. Keeping Santonio Holmes from getting a big return is key too. If we're lucky he'll put the ball on the ground for us!

Looks like its pretty unanimous for Rothlesberger. He may be struggling, but make no mistake about it: he could easily shred our secondary apart if they can get their running game going. Our defense is going to have to play like they did in the second half of last week if we wan to win this one.

I want Ben. Even struggling he's better than Charlie Batch and I want to beat the best they got. It only makes us better. Plus, I like Ben Rothlesberger and the Steelers.

Yo Brees, watch out for Polomalu!!!!!

Big ben, when he is on, is a darnnnnn good QB. When he struggles, the stealers struggle. When he plays great, the stealers look unbeatable.

I want big ben to play, because he seems to be struggling right now, and I like beating the starting QB and the super bowl winners.

But I'm really looking forward to seeing how our offense holds up against their D.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom