So Who Goes Inactive Tomorrow Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Im going:
Dinkins
Brown
Daniel
Torrence
Bell
Moore
Clancy
Dunbar! Casillias Active for the first time!

I sure wish Moore was feeling better. I don't even remember seeing him get hurt.

It's a loss, but I know we have others willing to step up.

Moore will not be as big we still have 6 decent WR options
Colston Henderson Meachum Shockey Thomas Reggie...PT is good on the swing an screen as well!

Clancy and Bell concern me most

Well, it's time for Pierre to step it up.

He basically told us we didn't need a big runningback in free agency or the draft (I remember reading a couple articles saying how he was kinda ticked how we were looking at Beanie and Edge), so time for him to back it up.

Daniel has already been activated for tomorrow, as the 3 QB. The TP has a story on it.

» NFL'S "third-quarterback" rule -- sometimes misunderstood:
Seventeen years ago (1991) the third-quarterback rule was instituted to enable teams to have an emergency quarterback available who was not on the 45-man game-day active roster, since many teams, for strategic purposes, only carried two quarterbacks on their game-day roster.
Everybody thinks they understand the NFL's "third-quarterback" rule. But do they?
The rule states that if a third quarterback is inserted before the fourth quarter, a team's first two quarterbacks cannot be used in the game at any position.
Another aspect of the rule is sometimes misunderstood. It is a coach's decision as to whether a third quarterback will be used.
The active quarterbacks do not have to be injured for a team to use its third quarterback.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d809f6279&template=with-video&confirm=true

He can be considered inactive.

Moore will not be as big we still have 6 decent WR options
Colston Henderson Meachum Shockey Thomas Reggie...PT is good on the swing an screen as well!

Clancy and Bell concern me most

Who is this Meachum you speak of? When did we pick him up!?!? I am the last to hear about everything!! Im so ****** we cut Meachem for this jerkface Meachum!! :smilielol:

Im going:
Dinkins
Brown
Daniel
Torrence
Bell
Moore
Clancy
Dunbar! Casillias Active for the first time!

I agree with the list, except Dunbar. I believe he will play, not Casillas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom