So Who Is Still On The Wagon? (1 Viewer)

Still on the wagon here over the water. Look folks were still in it simple as that. Bring on Tampa next week. Just like above ive been around since 1988 so im going to be here at the end too. O.K we lost so lets see what the guys learned.................

Well come on. I was a fan during the Ditka era, you think I can't take a measly loss?

I just wish I wasn't such a friggen pro at "taking a loss".

Who left the bandwagon??......I see all the fans here, and although we lost, we have to admit that our D needs help!......especially our secondary!

but we're still on the wagon.....heck 26 years ago I asked permission to jump on it......and I got stuck!!LOL!

I've been on the wagon since I moved to Louisiana in 1975. The Ravens are a veteran team. We did not prepare or execute well but all is not lost. We have to play them one game at a time. Go Saints!

I'm not going anywhere. Geaux Saints!

I'd still be on if we were 2-5. There's a lifetime seat with SaintRob burned in on it.

I'v been riding this wagon for 25 years now, and this is the best Ofense this team has ever had, I think with a little more hole pluggin at Defense, a true shutdown DB , a MLB , and a TE with some hands and this Team is unstoppable. No way does anyone need to jump off this Wagon.

Been on the wagon since 1969. Moved from Birmingham to Monroe, LA. and now living in Navarre, FL.

I never get off....ever

btw, i saw you on the screen in the 4th

As far as the bandwagon stuff goes, i'm always confused by what is implied. I have had seson tix for 8 yrs, nave not missed a home game in 10 yrs (yes even drove to Baton Roughr 4 times last year), yet if i even insinuate the Saints are not (to quote BH) "the greatiest thing since ketchup" i'm some evil wagon hopper. Today we got beat, we weren't prepared to play and probably kicked back on the bye enjoying all the strokes from the national media..

do i think we will go 14-2? h3ll no
do i think we will have to work, and be ready to play, in order to beat Tampa next week? h3ll yes

i always cheer for the saints, didn't leave today until McNair took that last knee, but i don't always think they will win..
some would say this means i'm not a "real/true" fan where they guy that has never bout a ticket and thinks we will never lose a game is..

I guess i don't understand

Jump off the Wagon?

Heck I'm Driving it.. Plus I got to feed and stable the horses, Wash the wagon.. Paint the wagon.. Fix the wagon . Leash the wagon. Grease the wagon. Sometimes I got to get a trailer to haul the wagon...

I am thinking of moving up to a carriage. or four mules pulling my middle buster...

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom