So who is the first tomorrow night (3 Viewers)

NeverGiveUP2

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
to proclaim our pick as the worst pic of all time... That SP and ML are idiots.. That we are DOOMED??

Step up now guys.... YOUR boards are all set and if they dont pick YOUR guy then you will let em know on SR

Me?? I'm the guy who is gonna love the pick of a deep snapper at #1 if that's who they choose

to proclaim our pick as the worst pic of all time... That SP and ML are idiots.. That we are DOOMED??

Step up now guys.... YOUR boards are all set and if they dont pick YOUR guy then you will let em know on SR

Me?? I'm the guy who is gonna love the pick of a deep snapper at #1 if that's who they choose
Wow, a long snapper.

Man you would have really been crazy in love with our pick of Russell Erxleben back in the day.

That honor goes to a certain D R. I swear that guy hasn't liked a pick since Manning.

I'm thinking it will be a rookie.. just joined w/a 2020 start date. šŸ¤”

It's good to have differing opinions and that's what this board is for. While the crew on Airline Drive have earned the overwhelming benefit of doubt, always maintain a healthy skepticism.

Maybe pick a punter in the 5th round? Not now, maybe in 4-5 years.. ;)
I still remember the pick. I was like, OMG, Are you serious?????
Then he becomes Legatron!!! The Greatest Saints Punter of all time! (Sorry Julian Fagen... LOL)
HE even has a GIANT heart for mankind to boot!!
Please do not, ambush my post.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom