So who wins the NFC South now? (1 Viewer)

Atlanta. Only to be brought back to reality in 2017.

Toss up. I think Atlanta is the better team and are light years ahead of the rest of the division (makes me sick but its true) .... but the Bucs are hot and are getting the breaks.

I would have to say Atlanta deserves it more they have been right there for the past couple of seasons they had the mid-season collapse last year, it was anyone's division in 2014 down the stretch and they have been solid most of this season, also they are the only team in the south that could play with a Dallas or a Seattle. I would hate to see them win it all but better teams in make for better playoffs and we in all likelihood/certainty will be watching teams other then the Saints.

I don't see that at all. ..they are getting better each week. .I see no reason for them to fall off next year. .especially with another offseason like they had this year. ..Saints got some catching up to do

It wouldn't bother me one bit if a second year QB like Winston kicks the highly touted Mushy Ice out of the playoffs along with his phenomenal Turdy Birds.

But no matter which of these divisional foes gets in, 'one and done' would produce one of the biggest smiles I've had all season.

:very_happy:

Toss up. I think Atlanta is the better team and are light years ahead of the rest of the division (makes me sick but its true) .... but the Bucs are hot and are getting the breaks.

I would have to say Atlanta deserves it more they have been right there for the past couple of seasons they had the mid-season collapse last year, it was anyone's division in 2014 down the stretch and they have been solid most of this season, also they are the only team in the south that could play with a Dallas or a Seattle. I would hate to see them win it all but better teams in make for better playoffs and we in all likelihood/certainty will be watching teams other then the Saints.

I disagree.

First, Saints fan can never pull for Atlanta - with the only exception being that it is permissible to pull for ATL for one game AND pulling for Atlanta to win means it would help the Saints make the playoffs (hypothetical - not this year). That's like rule #1 on the Saints fan card.

Second, ATL is NOT light years ahead of the rest of the division. Bucs are just as good this year, if not better than ATL. The Bucs beat the Falcons in ATL and also won the following games on the road:
- Seattle
- Kansas City
The Bucs play the Cowboys in Dallas next, so we will see how they do.
Also, Carolina was 15-1 last year and played in Super Bowl, so they are another team ATL cannot be "light years" ahead of.
I could never say the Falcons are light years better the Saints, even if the Saints record is not as good as ATL's. Too much of a fan to do that.

Third, where ATL is concerned its got nothing to do with "deserves".

No matter who takes the division, I want the Saints to close out the GA dome with a stomping. Maybe really pee on the logo, as they were once accused.

I hate Winston, but overall I hate the Falcons more than the Bucs. Go Bucs.

yay1.gif

Yeah, no way a team like Tampa could play with a Seattle. :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom