So who's going to out this weekend?? (1 Viewer)

Won't happen during the hot months. Now October, things will get really dicey.
Agree. Not because it wont spread during the hot months but because we'll tolerate the death until it starts impacting just about everyone in some way or another. I'm going with mid October for Louisiana.
I just don't see us making it that long. I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a gut feeling that a big spike is coming.

We get groceries delivered; I’ve only been out to the dollar store for tissue since February. Going absolutely nuts stuck at home, so I expanded a flower bed. Hit lowes on Tuesday; that’s it. No way we’re going to a restaurant, gym, or barber.

Might head to the beach to let the kid play around in the sand. Pretty easy to stay away from people at the beach around here.

Some places in SC can only open to 20% capacity.

I'm not really sure there's anywhere I would go where they said "We can only let in 1 in 5 of our usual capacity, because we don't want you to get infected with a virus" and I'd be like "okay cool - put me on the list."

I'm good. If you gotta hit it, go for it. But I'm good. We got a lot of outdoor space. We're chillin.

Gonna have the bro in law over with his family. I know they have been safe

Nope. Even thought I’m off all next week, I went on a huge grocery run today to avoid any extra folk. I feel like the majority of the people who will be rushing out this weekend fall into the group who weren’t really taking precautions in the first place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom