....so Who's Got Crumpler This Week???? (1 Viewer)

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
this is going to be a tough game this week. vick is needing another breakout game after a couple str8 bad ones, crumpler is our nightmare in the flesh, ATL has speed guys on the outside, not to mention one of the best rushing attacks in the game!!!

lately, teams have been able to get it going against us, but the good thing is the saints play pretty good ball against the NFC this season. it'll be a close game but i look for crumpler to standout sunday.

deuce needs to be the focus this week! payton has not been staying with the run lately and i suspect that will change in the next few weeks. deuce was not totally healthy coming in to the season and i think that has partly to do with all the passing. deuce needs to be healthy for a playoff push and with the limited amount of work he has had he should be primed for a huge stretch run to end the reg. season. the knee should be healthy enough to carry the load.

...but crumpler scares the hell out of me!

Crumpler is the guy that scares me most on Atlanta. HE had a bad game in the dome without the saints help. My worry is the defense gets sucked in when vick scrambles and then crumpler always seems to get 20+ yds with that dump pass..

To me the game will hinge on how well we pressure and contain Vick and Dunn. The front 4 have a great deal of ownership when we win and when we lose. It really does all start up front.

can Stoutmire play the option like harper did? thats the key...

remember that play where Thomas completely lost chad johnson and he got behind him when carson palmer was scrambling?

that's what I'm concerned about happening with Vick and Crumpler....

probably FRed Thomas...........by himself..........with no help over the top.........and Mike Vic is scrambling to his left.................ooooooo im getting that warm and fuzzy fealing again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom