So, will Rodgers and Green Bay set the same treatment as Brees and the saints? (1 Viewer)

Flag was legit and should have been the way it came out for us against the Rams two years ago.
Yes and my complaint is that we didn't get that flag and Brady did. That sums up my hate for the NFL in a nutshell.

Did Belicheck get suspended for any of his "-gates"?

Flag was legit and should have been the way it came out for us against the Rams two years ago.

That’s just it... It’s not a level playing field.

If that had been the Saints vs the Packers, and that exact same situation played out... Would that late flag have been thrown?

...or would Aaron Rodgers have been given the chance to complete the comeback? Yeah... exactly.

Regardless of how late the flag came, it was a textbook hold. Shirt was stretched out by a foot length. That’s why this play won’t garner the same controversy as the dirty hit on TLL. Even if it was called in favor of the Bucs, it really can’t be argued that it was a bad call.

But no holding on Devonte at end zone?

At least call both ways.

No. Because Rodgers and GB are not done. We are. Brees and the Saints are done. Our history is cemented, and our lost opportunities are written in stone.

I don't get it. 🙄. Rodgers and GB have been in the playoffs since 2011 and have been eliminated the last 10 years. But somehow the same stigma is not attached to GB. Only thing that shows is Rodgers is the star and the NFL does not want negative on him.

It's only cemented for Saints because the media made it that way. No logic in how two teams get eliminated each year, but only one gets negativity on heartbreaking losses.

I don't get it. 🙄. Rodgers and GB have been in the playoffs since 2011 and have been eliminated the last 10 years. But somehow the same stigma is not attached to GB. Only thing that shows is Rodgers is the star and the NFL does not want negative on him.

It's only cemented for Saints because the media made it that way. No logic in how two teams get eliminated each year, but only one gets negativity on heartbreaking losses.
It’s got attached to the Saints because of the highlights.
I mean the Minnesota Miracle and the 2018
NFC Championship games each have their own Wikipedia pages.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom