So, yeah, about EA and those loot boxes (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Those are the best Star Wars games ever made. I hate the Battlefront games, I didn’t buy the last one and won’t buy this one.

Doesn’t COD have all those loot boxes also ? I won’t buy it either, don’t even like COD.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o4KLprGyue0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Call It
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
it's kind of odd that there aren't a lot more Star Wars games...you could easily make one for just about any genre

does EA have an exclusive deal with Disney?? that would be terrible if they do

Saint_Ward

Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
it's kind of odd that there aren't a lot more Star Wars games...you could easily make one for just about any genre

does EA have an exclusive deal with Disney?? that would be terrible if they do
Yup.

https://www.polygon.com/2013/5/6/4306022/ea-disney-star-wars-games-exclusive-rights

10 years deal signed in 2013. So, you'd have to wait until 2023.

I know they made 6 expansions for the Old Republic MMO, but I'd much rather they work on a KOTOR III single player game. Imagine that on the current generation of consoles or PC.

Saint_Ward

Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
All I want is a Star Wars RPG similar to the Witcher 3 or maybe like Dragon Age. All they keep churning out are these multiplayer games. They could do anything but it’s all these games with zero depth.
KOTOR.

Otherwise, they'll never done one that violent. But Knights of the Old Republic is basically want you want. I'm down for part 3.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Sounds like crying. Must be :mecry:

Best thing about shark cards, you pay for it, you got what you paid for with no RNG involved. Sounds good to me.

Here is a novel concept that Little Big Planet had... you could buy different costumes for your toon with no random number bull **** at all. You want that skin, you buy that skin.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I gotta make some money in GTAV.
You are better off buying a shark card... we literally waited around for nearly an hour while widge had connection problems only to make 5 dollars once we finally got to do something. Hell we might be better off playing Sumo and get more cash per hour than what we ended up doing last night.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Ratings
You are better off buying a shark card... we literally waited around for nearly an hour while widge had connection problems only to make 5 dollars once we finally got to do something. Hell we might be better off playing Sumo and get more cash per hour than what we ended up doing last night.

I'm down with Sumo and Shard Cards.

Saint_Ward

Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
I might do that, but in general, are the CEO jobs or Motorcycle Club jobs better to run? I didn't realize you can only be one at a time, and I own both a corporation and a club.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom