So, yeah, about EA and those loot boxes (1 Viewer)

Thanks EA... you have set the wheels in motion for governments to get involved in trying to curtail loot boxes. I hope that it helps to eliminate micro transaction based loot boxes completely, even cosmetics. And i don't even have an issue with cosmetic loot boxes.

Here is a novel concept that Little Big Planet had... you could buy different costumes for your toon with no random number bull **** at all. You want that skin, you buy that skin. And I want my Nazi scalps!

Those are the best Star Wars games ever made. I hate the Battlefront games, I didn’t buy the last one and won’t buy this one.

Doesn’t COD have all those loot boxes also ? I won’t buy it either, don’t even like COD.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o4KLprGyue0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it's kind of odd that there aren't a lot more Star Wars games...you could easily make one for just about any genre

does EA have an exclusive deal with Disney?? that would be terrible if they do

it's kind of odd that there aren't a lot more Star Wars games...you could easily make one for just about any genre

does EA have an exclusive deal with Disney?? that would be terrible if they do

Yup.

https://www.polygon.com/2013/5/6/4306022/ea-disney-star-wars-games-exclusive-rights

10 years deal signed in 2013. So, you'd have to wait until 2023.

I know they made 6 expansions for the Old Republic MMO, but I'd much rather they work on a KOTOR III single player game. Imagine that on the current generation of consoles or PC.

Knights of the Old Republic I and II, as well as maybe the SNES Super Star Wars games are the only exception I can think of.

I also loved rogue squadron and dark forces

All I want is a Star Wars RPG similar to the Witcher 3 or maybe like Dragon Age. All they keep churning out are these multiplayer games. They could do anything but it’s all these games with zero depth.

KOTOR.

Otherwise, they'll never done one that violent. But Knights of the Old Republic is basically want you want. I'm down for part 3.

we are having a Shark Card party tonight :cheer:

JeEHZL9.gif

isn't it great?? being an adult and all

you can buy stupid **** without any reason :17:

Sounds like crying. Must be :mecry:

Best thing about shark cards, you pay for it, you got what you paid for with no RNG involved. Sounds good to me.

Here is a novel concept that Little Big Planet had... you could buy different costumes for your toon with no random number bull **** at all. You want that skin, you buy that skin.

I gotta make some money in GTAV.

You are better off buying a shark card... we literally waited around for nearly an hour while widge had connection problems only to make 5 dollars once we finally got to do something. Hell we might be better off playing Sumo and get more cash per hour than what we ended up doing last night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom