So, yeah, about EA and those loot boxes (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
plural-of-mongoose_zpsrzbvh7wx.jpg

:17:

That game is probably going to be awesome.

Too bad.

I'll wait.

Having a blast with Stardew Valley right now.

I've never seen a Metacritic user turnout like this one before. I haven't played it, nor will I, but apparently EA really **** the bed on this one.

Is it basically a thin 5 hour campaign supporting a MP game that takes $1000 to be competitive in?

EA will just wait a couple months, bring the loot boxes back, and make just as much if not more money.

As far as the game, I've never seen a Star Wars: Battlefront that was any good and I don't expect much from this one. Too bad the Star Wars IP has been so wasted except by a few of those Lego games.

On a side note, anita, that is one giant rat you have up there.

Is it basically a thin 5 hour campaign supporting a MP game that takes $1000 to be competitive in?

5 hour campaign is fine. The last game had no campaign and barely any content for the multiplayer, but the game system was sound. Probably Dice's best work overall when it comes to mechanics. Considering though every weapon was the exact same weapon so it wasn't much challenge to perfect that one gun.

The game would have been fantastic if they had realized that only cosmetic loot boxes are acceptable in a game where you have make a down payment to play it.

People got seriously bent out of shape over the Shadow of War loot boxes, but that was ultimately a bit overblown.

EA will just wait a couple months, bring the loot boxes back, and make just as much if not more money.

As far as the game, I've never seen a Star Wars: Battlefront that was any good and I don't expect much from this one. Too bad the Star Wars IP has been so wasted except by a few of those Lego games.

On a side note, anita, that is one giant rat you have up there.

Knights of the Old Republic I and II, as well as maybe the SNES Super Star Wars games are the only exception I can think of.

They said they will bring the loot boxes back "at a later date". AKA they'll make it pay-to-win again after the movie is out of the theater and Disney gets off their back.

I show a little interest in gaming controversy and you put my picture on the internet?

Knights of the Old Republic I and II, as well as maybe the SNES Super Star Wars games are the only exception I can think of.

Those are the best Star Wars games ever made. I hate the Battlefront games, I didn’t buy the last one and won’t buy this one.

Doesn’t COD have all those loot boxes also ? I won’t buy it either, don’t even like COD.

Those are the best Star Wars games ever made. I hate the Battlefront games, I didn’t buy the last one and won’t buy this one.

Doesn’t COD have all those loot boxes also ? I won’t buy it either, don’t even like COD.

COD loot boxes are cosmetic. Guns can only be unlocked through playing the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom