Article So you think seats on airplanes are small now? (1 Viewer)

Dis why I drive everywhere I can drive.

I'd much rather lie down, I wondered why they can't make seats that recline backwards. They you could stack them. Would be a way to get more buts and simultaneously increase comfort.

As long as they don’t recline; maybe yes. I’m 6’5” so that’s how the seats are for me anyway. Join the club suckas.

I am kinda with everyone on this. For the amount of time I could sit on that I would rather drive.

I ride my bike all the time with a saddle smaller but it took good money and lots miles and saddle changes to get to where I could do it. Riding a bike you at least have other things to focus on.

I am certain that is designed for people with a non american build.

Seems like some design company is showing off these stupid seats every year at some airshow or convention or whatever. I guess they're hoping some airline exec will eventually be sadistic enough to order them.

Seems like some design company is showing off these stupid seats every year at some airshow or convention or whatever. I guess they're hoping some airline exec will eventually be sadistic enough to order them.
It's not the airline's fault, blame goes to the consumer. People have the decision between fare prices and leg room and the majority continue to choose the cheaper priced ticket.

When I was young, first class and business class was stupid.

As I get older, those higher fares make a lot more sense, particularly on longer flights.

I'm not gonna fly in those seats, no thank you. I'll spend more on better seats or drive. I really would like a super high speed rail option though.

That picture comes up about every year or so.

This has been going on for decades. No airline will touch it yet. Nowhere to store your stuff under the seat. Not enough bin space for all those rows. Evacuation time issues...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom