Soccer is growing on me, but (2 Viewers)

Translation: I’m completely unaware of how the game is played and the physical and mental demand of it to be played at the highest level. Therefor I hide behind my ignorance.

It’s ok to admit your lack of knowledge of the game is your only reasoning for not liking it.

Let me translate that for you instead.

Two sports that use the same strategies and tactics as well as physical and mental demand... one is Infinitely more exciting and fun to watch while the other is boring.

hockeyvssoccer.png

Two sports that use the same strategies and tactics as well as physical and mental demand... one is Infinitely more exciting and fun to watch while the other is boring.

hockeyvssoccer.png

By boring do you mean zero excitement? Because infinity times zero is zero. Boom.

hockeyvssoccer.png

Every meme you’re posting is pointing to the roll around on the ground excuse. Meaning you probably think it’s a wimpy sport and hockey is all powerful and mighty.

On top of not knowing the game you probably share the same sentiment as most American football fans. It’s not guys trying to knock each other’s heads off so you think it’s soft.

Again, ignorance. I’ll be happy to have you come train with my u23 group and we’ll see how wimpy you think it is.

I think a run with Vinnie Jones would give you a proper showing.

Every meme you’re posting is pointing to the roll around on the ground excuse. Meaning you probably think it’s a wimpy sport and hockey is all powerful and mighty.

On top of not knowing the game you probably share the same sentiment as most American football fans. It’s not guys trying to knock each other’s heads off so you think it’s soft.

Again, ignorance. I’ll be happy to have you come train with my u23 group and we’ll see how wimpy you think it is.

I think a run with Vinnie Jones would give you a proper showing.

Lmao, "YOU CAN'T DO IT SO YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY SO!!!!" So ignorant!!!!

Bull Plops.

I can't play Hockey either, but I'll watch it over Soccer all day every day.

Lmao, "YOU CAN'T DO IT SO YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY SO!!!!"

Bull Plops.

I can't play Hockey either, but I'll watch it over Soccer all day every day.

Actually no, I’m going off of every picture that you’re posting about soccer.

It’s a very shallow argument not to watch soccer because the occasional player sells their injury a little more than needed.

If you don’t watch it because you don’t understand it, then all gravy. Just don’t spew your hate because you’re ignorant to the sport.

Somebody mentioned it before but let me kick you in the ankle or step on your foot with soccer cleats on. I guarantee you your reaction will be more dramatic than you think.

That’s all, I’m done with you. Go watch those big ole tough real men beating on each other. Murica

Bro, i just explained how its the same strat and tactics as Hockey, and its boring to watch people run around for nearly 2 hours. Get off the ignorant rant and accept the fact that some people don't like soccer for more than just your simple take.

Same exact strats, right.
Bro, i just explained how its the same strat and tactics as Hockey, and its boring to watch people run around for nearly 2 hours. Get off the ignorant rant and accept the fact that some people don't like soccer for more than just your simple take.

Same exact strats, right.
Where do you see the word exact?
2-nil in semantics. More exciting than an average soccer game.

Last edited:
Hockey is totally different than soccer. You can't get a 1 goal lead and then go into a defensive shell and play 10 men in the box like you can in soccer. Which is why hockey > soccer.

His point was Soccer is a boring version of Hockey? Sweet. Good point.

You’re the one who came to the soccer thread with the soccer fans to sheet on soccer. You’re not going to convince anyone so what’s the point? No one cares what you think about soccer any more than what you think about anyone here.

You’ve made your point. We get it. Kcirdor doesn’t like soccer. It’s in the books, you can go now.

His point was Soccer is a boring version of Hockey? Sweet. Good point.

Stop acting like a child. You very well know what his point was. That you are ignorant of at least 1 game, probably both. And you go and reaffirm it that comment.

You’re the one who came to the soccer thread with the soccer fans to shirt on soccer. You’re not going to convince anyone so what’s the point? No one cares what you think about soccer any more than what you think about anyone here.

You’ve made your point. We get it. Kcirdor doesn’t like soccer. It’s in the books, you can go now.
You see, though if someone is going to continue to attack my "knowledge of the game" and call me ignorant. I'm going to speak up, I don't care how emotional he gets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom