Soccer is growing on me, but (1 Viewer)

Since we're making cases for our teams here, @gavinj you should choose Tottenham... watch this stunning goal earlier this season from my favorite player, Son Heung-Min (or Heung-Min Son, Son is his last or family name but in Korean it goes in the front). Chuck will remember this one I'm sure. ;)

Last edited:
Since we're making cases for our teams here, @gavinj you should choose Tottenham... watch this stunning goal earlier this season from my favorite player, Son Heung-Min (or Heung-Min Son, Son is is last or family name but in Korean it goes in the front). Chuck will remember this one I'm sure. ;)

oh man i had you confused with andre gurov - he is the City supporter.

Since we're making cases for our teams here, @gavinj you should choose Tottenham... watch this stunning goal earlier this season from my favorite player, Son Heung-Min (or Heung-Min Son, Son is is last or family name but in Korean it goes in the front). Chuck will remember this one I'm sure. ;)

WTH was David Luis doing?

he obviously has been watching/learning something - but yes for most newbies i assume they know Man U is Manchester United.

Using just "united" could have them thinking of any one of the "united" named clubs. the more seasoned fans know "United" only refers to Manchester United.

I was just messing with you

But why take that angle in the first place?

out of position. dont think he expected Son to go sideline to byline THEN cut back in.

Which makes it even more of a heady play by Son. Not doing what seasoned defenders just KNOW you will do.

I'll also made a pitch for Barcelona, my team in La Liga by heritage (my family is Catalana).

BTW, this Wednesday 6th, the Super Clásico plays in Copa del Rey semifinals.

And yes, when you have Messi and Suarez, it is just unfair :hihi:

Last edited:
I'll also made a pitch for Barcelona, my team in La Liga by heritage (my family is Catalana).

BTW, this Wednesday 6th, the Super Clásico plays in Copa del Rey semifinals.

And yes, when you have Messi and Suarez, it is just unfair :hihi:

it really is. Even in the back end a few years back they were just so solid defensively.

one of my bucket list items- to catch Barca vs RM at Camp Nou.

and i think st dude ( or his son ) actually did a few years back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom