Social Media (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What forms do you use. I never had MySpace, Instagram or Pinterest, Never used Snapchat had Facebook for a little while and got off. I have Twitter and go here. I don’t do reddit either. Anyone not use any forms?

I use twitter all the time (@RexChapman is a must follow) Insta I use on occasion and while I have FB I look at it about 2 times a week. Don't use any of the others. Also Periscope is awesome for watching storm chasers and the like.

I use twitter all the time (@RexChapman is a must follow) Insta I use on occasion and while I have FB I look at it about 2 times a week. Don't use any of the others. Also Periscope is awesome for watching storm chasers and the like.
Is that your block or charge tweets all the time? Those crack me up!

In order of frequency of usage... reddit > twitter > facebook/messenger > snapchat > instagram

Twitter is the best. Unless you like looking at pictures of people's kids or getting updates about Aunt Linda's surgery (prayers please!).

None other than Twitter and very incedental LinkedIn.

I have a FB but now only use it for the chat feature for a couple people who refuse to move into the current century and debate deleting it daily but primary SM is Instagram. I had Twitter but deleted it a year or so ago because that is the most toxic place on the Internet second to FB. I have a Snapchat account and used it only a handful of times and could just never really get into it and do not have the app on my phone anymore. I can't take people's videos of the dumbest; most mundane shirt ...just seemed pointless: videos of people driving, videos of people doing normal every day stuff....just live your life. People are so focused on putting events on social media as opposed to actually living in the moment.

I guess I have Pintrest, too but don't use it to communicate with people, just get ideas for home decor, makeup and fashion.

And this place...my new virtual bar that I have yet to drink at.

Even Twitter's founder admits it's basically an uncontrollable dumpster fire.

That's why it's the best

giphy.gif

I guess I have Pintrest, too but don't use it to communicate with people, just get ideas for home decor, makeup and fashion.

And this place...my new virtual bar that I have yet to drink at.
I don’t have it but I swear every pic I see online is from it, I may as well have it

This forum is my social media.

Although, I do have WhatsApp, because back in my hometown everyone is on WhatsApp, and that's how I communicate with the contractor who's working on my house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom