soda question

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Ok, somebody help me out...

I remember that when I was younger, there was a soda that had all kinds of flavors...for some reason the name Big Tyme is coming my mind, but I may be completely off base with that. For some reason, I also want to say that it was made in New Orleans? Again, memory might not be holding true there. I seem to remember that the labels were striped and had a drawing of a man on them. Anybody have any ideas what I'm talking about?

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Yep, that's the stuff! I knew it was Big "something" or other. :) Thanks!

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
i'd have to go with that big shot clear creme soda. yum. Of note, they had a "New Orleans" style restaraunt here not long ago. that had them for 1.50 a pop.
I never tried, as their prices wasnt' conducive to budgeting. 15 bucks for red beans and rice.. that can get at popeyes cheap , right down the road.

hardhead233

In Bresus we trust
Ratings
It's actually pronounced "soft drink"
Exactly....:worthy: :worthy:

Yea Big Shot is the %$@ and I don't just say that because I'm from NO and it's made in New Orleans, it just is...:9: The good thing is they're usually pretty cheap then the other brands...

I concur the pinapple is :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: and strawberry a close second no question..The clear creme soda is a sleeper but I must say Barq's puts out a the best red creme...:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.