Solavei (1 Viewer)

ETSNCO

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
(MOD EDIT, MV :nono:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just asking a question. Its a new cell phone company that cares about the economy. I am just passing along great information.

Just asking a question. Its a new cell phone company that cares about the economy. I am just passing along great information.

Okay, I wasn't sure because it sounded like you found an inexpensive cell phone carrier, then all of a sudden you said something about earning $1,000 per month doing nothing and quitting your job.

Just seemed odd; maybe you could elaborate a bit more on your first post?

Okay, I wasn't sure because it sounded like you found an inexpensive cell phone carrier, then all of a sudden you said something about earning $1,000 per month doing nothing and quitting your job.

Just seemed odd; maybe you could elaborate a bit more on your first post?

Yes I am sorry. They basically pay their customers to sign up their family and friends. It is their way of advertising. You can use a tmobile or at&t phone if you dont want to get a new one. I have turned it into a business in the lafayette area and was just wondering if it reached NOLA.

pyramid+tour.jpg

You get paid 20 a month for every 3 people you sign up and 10 a month for every 3 they sign up

Ah no its not thats why i got a free phone with unlimited 4g and dont have to work a day in my life again.

Cost you? Cost you? It makes you money, that's the beauty brother.

I just told you its 49 a month and its not a pyramid. If it was a pyramid everyone would be connected and they are not. You are only connected to the people you sign up and that is the idea. Tmobile and Directv does this also but they are limits. This is unlimited income potential which means there are no caps. Back to the point of my original reason for pointing this out. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of in the NOLA area and it was not meant for spam but sorry it came off like that. I swear yall are worst than those fools on tiger rant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom