Solavei (1 Viewer)

I just told you its 49 a month and its not a pyramid. If it was a pyramid everyone would be connected and they are not. You are only connected to the people you sign up and that is the idea. Tmobile and Directv does this also but they are limits. This is unlimited income potential which means there are no caps. Back to the point of my original reason for pointing this out. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of in the NOLA area and it was not meant for spam but sorry it came off like that. I swear yall are worst than those fools on tiger rant.

:hihi:

Sorry man, I'm just ribbin' ya. I'm actually very tempted, but there are so many non-kosher scams in history it's hard to trust a MLM scheme.

RedBox - there's an opportunity I wish I had jumped on.

Ok good. Well I love it and it works for me being an unemployed veteran.

Wait, I thought you quit a good job because of how much you were rolling in the good green?

Well I was at AT&T for a few months and hated it. I ended up quitting and started this. I was unemployed living off my gi bill before AT&T.

I just told you its 49 a month and its not a pyramid. If it was a pyramid everyone would be connected and they are not. You are only connected to the people you sign up and that is the idea. Tmobile and Directv does this also but they are limits. This is unlimited income potential which means there are no caps. Back to the point of my original reason for pointing this out. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of in the NOLA area and it was not meant for spam but sorry it came off like that. I swear yall are worst than those fools on tiger rant.

So it's a bunch of little pyramids all sitting next to each other then.

my friend's mom tried to get me in on it. i declined, not because of the pyramid scheme, but because the actual service provided wasn't sufficient for my phone usage.

its not a scam, you do actually get reliable phone service through the T-mobile network. i just researched a bit more about the head of the company and wasn't completely confident with his history, and i don't feel like soliciting my friends and family to make the switch from their current phone service just so i can get mine for free.

my friend's mom has done it well enough to make money from it, but she's always been this really talkative salesperson type of woman. not really my style.

So it's a bunch of little pyramids all sitting next to each other then.

No if you goin talk bad about it at least Google it. You make money for referrals just like other companies. They are trying to boost the economy by not advertising and putting the money back in the customer pocket. They pay out 50 cents ff of every dollar they make. I just got ten dollars back for using my card at Wal-Mart.

Ah no its not thats why i got a free phone with unlimited 4g and dont have to work a day in my life again.

How is bothering people to change cell phone carriers not work?

Most people are in contracts. That means you have to convince them to buy out their current contract and become a cell phone salesman. I rather go to work than lose all my family and friends.

my friend's mom tried to get me in on it. i declined, not because of the pyramid scheme, but because the actual service provided wasn't sufficient for my phone usage.

its not a scam, you do actually get reliable phone service through the T-mobile network. i just researched a bit more about the head of the company and wasn't completely confident with his history, and i don't feel like soliciting my friends and family to make the switch from their current phone service just so i can get mine for free.

my friend's mom has done it well enough to make money from it, but she's always been this really talkative salesperson type of woman. not really my style.
you are so dumb. all you need to do is bust out an energy sword and force someone to sign up.

Stock options shopping rewards and an opportunity to earn a free cell phone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom