Saints Sold Out Seasons Banner (2 Viewers)

Yeah. We need to take that down though. Along with the division championships and the nfc championship.
There's nothing wrong with the division champions banners. Now, you can raise the standard and have one NFC South Champions banner with the years listed on it like we do with the STH banner. But there's nothing wrong with celebrating winning the division.

The NFC Champions banner I agree with you on. That banner is kind of unnecessary with the Super Bowl Champions banner.

There's nothing wrong with the division champions banners. Now, you can raise the standard and have one NFC South Champions banner with the years listed on it like we do with the STH banner. But there's nothing wrong with celebrating winning the division.

The NFC Champions banner I agree with you on. That banner is kind of unnecessary with the Super Bowl Champions banner.

Successful teams don’t hang division championship banners. And they don’t have 3 banners for their Super Bowl seasons. Their fans laugh at our banners when they come to the dome.

When the STH banner was introduced it made sense, adding the addition years looks cheesy and bush league

'member when we hung our second 8-8 banner following the '83 season? I still well up just thinkin about it.

I’d keep the division/conference/Super Bowl banners up.
The Saints have gotten to a point in their franchise history where there’s no need for a season sellout banner.

Actually patriots fans are some of the ones I’ve heard making fun of our banners. I’d rather have 16-0 than division champs or season ticket sellouts.
And why should we care what Patriots fans think? How pathetic must their existence be to visit another NFL city just to turn their nose at everything about it.

Actually patriots fans are some of the ones I’ve heard making fun of our banners. I’d rather have 16-0 than division champs or season ticket sellouts.
So?

Who cares what they think?

Pats fans probably make fun of every stadium they visit beside Pittsburgh and SF. Not everyone is blessed with the success they have had.

Maybe one day we'll be lucky enough to have as many SBs as them and we can be more delicate with the banners we hang in our stadium.

Until then, I can live with what we have. I agree though we can condense our division banners to one and get rid of the STH and NFC Champions banner. But Pats fans visiting once every 8 years pales in comparison to the Falcons, Panthers, and Bucs fans having to see how we've dominated the division the last few years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom