Solid FA WR for a decent price. (2 Viewers)

There's no way Payton doesn't add at least one new toy for his epic comeback.

There are about 10 WR threads on the 1st page. Not a single LT thread. Is it avoidance or denial? Pick your favorite defense mechanism for the Saints o-line issues.

sammymvpknight said:
There are about 10 WR threads on the 1st page. Not a single LT thread. Is it avoidance or denial? Pick your favorite defense mechanism for the Saints o-line issues.

Maybe it's just me, but gaping hole to fill aside, talking about left tackles is kinda boring. So I'll go with avoidance.

Look, I know there's no reason for Saints fans to be watching Chargers games unless they're scouting future talent or watching guys on their fantasy teams, but I'm telling you, this guy is so legit. He may even be too legit too quit and that's saying a lot.

If you saw this guy play last year then you probably want him on our team. The people who are saying no and "pass, we're good at WR" probably don't know a hoot in hell about this guy. He was simply awesome last year, yes I had him in fantasy, and he can be had for a very reasonable price because he has knee issues. The reward would VASTLY outweigh the risk if we were to sign him. Just don't see the downside.

Here is a look at the WR's on the drafted (since 2006) or currently on the roster:

Marques Colston: 2006 / Round: 7 / Pick: 252 Hofstra
Lance Moore: Undrafted in 2005 Toledo
Nick Toon: NFL Draft: 2012 / Round: 4 / Pick: 122 Wisconsin
Joe Morgan: Undrafted in 2011 Walsh
*Robert Meachem: NFL Draft: 2007 / Round: 1 / Pick: 27
*Adrian Arrington: NFL Draft: 2008/ Round: 7 Pick 237

Sean and Mickey are great at finding WR in the later rounds of the draft and or UDFAs
I think we learn our lesson on Meach, not that he wasn't a good player during his time but that are picks should be used on more pressing issues... Looking forward to seeing what Nick Toon brings to the table this year was a great reciever in college... Let's spend the money where we need it!

Yeah, if your happy being regular season champs like the Packers, Patriots, and Falcons! Defense wins championships! When we won the Superbowl our defense was making plays week in and week out. You have no clue what you are talking about.

No, actually you have no clue what you are talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom