Solid game so far.... (1 Viewer)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
mad.gif

To be fair, Reid did a good job of protecting Kolb with his playcalling. The more it gets out of hand the MORE you need Kolb. I say bring on Garcia. The boo birds have already started to form at Lincoln field.

All I can say is I'm glad Garcia didn't play. Thank goodness for Kolb :ezbill:

Kolb is NOT doing a bad job...in fact, he's playing pretty damn good. ST fumbled the ball...not Kolb. Our defense needs to step the hell up!

I understand that some of us can be a little cocky sometimes but its no different from fans that has Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or Joe Montana on your team. Breesus as he is called in N.O. definitely has us drinking the Kool-Aid. If he quits right now he is a Hall of Famer easily.

I understand that some of us can be a little cocky sometimes but its no different from fans that has Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or Joe Montana on your team. Breesus as he is called in N.O. definitely has us drinking the Kool-Aid. If he quits right now he is a Hall of Famer easily.

He seems like he's on his way to HoF....can't blame you for liking him. Brees has escalated right up there with Manning (the real one...not little bro) and Brady.

He seems like he's on his way to HoF....can't blame you for liking him. Brees has escalated right up there with Manning (the real one...not little bro) and Brady.

We know that but the rest of the world doesnt....which is fine with me. By the way, we apprieciate you hanging in there with us.....You guys will be fine as Mcnabb is a warrior as well. I have a feeling we will meet again.

The Iggles went down harder than we put down DE-Troit~!!!!

edit: To keep on the topic above. Actually Kolb did great... he did way too good IMO, but still... over 80 pts first 2 weeks. I'll take it haha.

We know that but the rest of the world doesnt....which is fine with me. By the way, we apprieciate you hanging in there with us.....You guys will be fine as Mcnabb is a warrior as well. I have a feeling we will meet again.

Wrong love....the rest of the world has been acknowledging Brees as a top QB for the past few weeks. After today, they'll be slurping...just watch. Your defense stepped up and ours didn't...that was the difference in this game. And our ST really sucked a**.

If we meet again, I hope it's at the Linc and not in that damn dome...and the F Da Eagles chick can choke on a hairball! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom