Solid game so far.... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
wow it's half-time and Brees is living up to his rep as being one of the best QBs in the league. Your offense as a whole is playing a great game. Our defense doesn't look so commanding like last week....most likely because you guys are so friggin solid...but they're doing ok.

I don't know what you guys think, but I'm impressed as hell with Kolb. This is a very well-matched game. Do you still think you'll beat us by 30 pts?! LOL seriously, this is anyones game.

Here's to an injury-free 2nd half.

Agree. very well matched. I too hope the second half is free of injuries and I hope the best team wins.

Kolb is who we thought he was. A guy playing for a starting job and a new contract. However, his inexperience will show in the 4th quarter.

Gotta say, I'm proud of Kolb, as a U of Houston product. He's showing amazing poise in the pocket. I'm still not disappointed in our defense; they have a ways to go to be an elite defense but they still look SO much better than last year. They're hitting harder, that's for sure.

debastian, what do you think of Kolb playing so well...is a major QB controversy possibly on the horizon in Philly, assuming that this week is no fluke?

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys think, but I'm impressed as hell with Kolb. This is a very well-matched game. Do you still think you'll beat us by 30 pts?! LOL seriously, this is anyones game.

My prediction was 31-14. Looks like im awful close to that if not more points for the Saints.

Gotta say, I'm proud of Kolb, as a. He's showing amazing poise in the pocket. I'm still not disappointed in our defense; they have a ways to go to be an elite defense but they still look SO much better than last year. They're hitting harder, that's for sure.

debastian, what do you think of Kolb playing so well...is a major QB controversy possibly on the horizon in Philly?

LOL everyone wants a QB controversy in philly. I guess you never know though...we're a fickle fanbase...this will elevate the Kolb fans that's for sure. Regardless, I'm happy and relieved that he's playing so well. I don't expect McNabb back until after our bye which is after next Sunday. We need Kolb to be good next week.

As I'm typing this post, you guys just recovered our fumbled return and scored a TD. That's going to cost us. Damn you Hobbs!!!

Gotta say, I'm proud of Kolb, as a U of Houston product. He's showing amazing poise in the pocket. I'm still not disappointed in our defense; they have a ways to go to be an elite defense but they still look SO much better than last year. They're hitting harder, that's for sure.

debastian, what do you think of Kolb playing so well...is a major QB controversy possibly on the horizon in Philly, assuming that this week is no fluke?

I'm smelling a Matt Shaub v.2

My prediction was 31-14. Looks like im awful close to that if not more points for the Saints.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Im already there. This may get ugly folks......

My prediction was 31-14. Looks like im awful close to that if not more points for the Saints.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
mad.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom