Some confirmation on what I just heard.. (1 Viewer)

antnee

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
That the game against Carolina at the end of the season has been switch to a Sunday Night Game...! Is there any truth, to this an if so, it's going to be nuts!!

new years eve, a packed dome...prime time on t.v.....Oh Yeah!!!

That the game against Carolina at the end of the season has been switch to a Sunday Night Game...! Is there any truth, to this an if so, it's going to be nuts!!

I've heard of nothing yet

Too early. It wouldn't have happened yet. What's your source?

Where did you get that Antnee?

I have not heard that either but I would not surprised because it is the only game that even has a chance of meaning anything.

Atlanta at Philadelphia 1:00 p.m.
Buffalo at Baltimore 1:00 p.m.
Carolina at New Orleans 1:00 p.m.
Cleveland at Houston 1:00 p.m.
Detroit at Dallas 1:00 p.m.
Green Bay at Chicago 1:00 p.m.
Jacksonville at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.
Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 p.m.
New England at Tennessee 1:00 p.m.
Oakland at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.
Seattle at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m.
St. Louis at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.
Arizona at San Diego 4:15 p.m.
San Francisco at Denver

The only other game that may have playoff implications is Jacksonville vs KC, but of course the NFC South could be up for grabs in our game (let's hope not.)

Jacksonville at Kansas City

Only other game they would consider, IMO. Saints vs Carolina game is by far the most attractive matchup [divisional battle].

Much can change in 5 games.....

[B&G beat me to the punch]

Wasn't there a thread a few days ago that said Fox would not give up this game to NBC because it was going to be a marquee matchup or there wasn't going to be a flex game on week 17???

The fact that it looks like the only attractive game of the week probably HURTS its chances of moving to primetime as it is likely to be protected by Fox.

I think the game only gets moved if it has divisional implications. And given the erratic nature of Carolina's play this season, that's no lock.

i think fox has already picked its games that they are protecting from the flex schedule. and for some reason they are all(i think) gaints games. they protected the saints-giants game, so that one will not be going anywhere.

I hope not, my flight is at 6 p.m. that night coming back to africa. I was hoping to see that game at home before I went to the airport.

Fox has the right to keep the game and they will.

My guess is they would protect the GB vs Chicago because it could be Favre's last game. It all depends on how everything plays out from now till then. I believe week 17 is the only week where they only need to give 6 days notice as to who is playng Sinday night, so we wont know until that week who is gonna play in that game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom