Some folks in local media not on board with Roman Harper going into Saints Hall of Fame (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
One particular reason is that they believed Harper played his best football with Carolina. Any thoughts?

Depends on what you go by. His best season for tackles was in new Orleans but in 8 or so seasons in new Orleans he had 7 interceptions, in his first year in Carolina he had 4. I lean more and more that our organization doesn't know the definition of defense, maybe someone can tweet Payton a picture from Websters. But back to the original question, his best year was probably at bama

Sorry but I honestly thought Harper was a good player and team leader but not Saints HOF caliber stat wise at least. Sharper had a larger single season impact and better career stats but he threw his chance away. Jenkins is more deserving than Harper I think based on stats alone.
I think Jenkins made more of an impact with Philadelphia.

I have the feeling ANY solid starter who is remembered on that SUPER BOWL winning team deserves it. Those clickbaiting local media can kick rocks

WHO DAT!!
More like listen bait.

We put everyone in the hall of fame so I'm fine with it. I get sensitive on the ring of honor. That needs to be kept exclusive. Hall of Fame...put whoever in. The bar is low.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom