Some folks in local media not on board with Roman Harper going into Saints Hall of Fame (1 Viewer)

He deserves the Saints HOF along with every starter from 2009. It’s not the ring of honor. I liked his play, his toughness and leadership. What harm is there? Is there some limit to the number of players? Put them all in.

The Saints hall of fame as people have said is pretty easy to get into. Now, with that being said, Harper was a very good in the box blitzing, stuff the run type safety. He was a tweeter linebacker/safety and it showed when he had to open field cover. However, for the vast majority of the time he was a very good player and from what I’ve heard an exceptional man and leader.

I follow him on twitter.

I have the feeling ANY solid starter who is remembered on that SUPER BOWL winning team deserves it. Those clickbaiting local media can kick rocks

WHO DAT!!
U know what. Put all 53 on that team on there. I would applaud. Because I am 49 years old and may die never seeing another one. If Tracy Porter personally came up to me every day asking for 20 bucks I would give it to him, no questions asked. Our grandchildren may be the next to witness a Saints SB winner. Should have won 3 and been to 5 since that year. Between the Clown, refs, and football gods turning their backs on us, I am 100 percent jaded. BTW 2011 would destroy any Saints team ever. Damn PT concussion and it was over. Oh, and a zero blitz with a lead.

Easy there....

Darren Sharper ain't getting in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom