Saints Some have forgotten how talented Jameis is (1 Viewer)

Right....not....the dude has 7 rings....yet "despite" him....or anyone could have won at QB there....ridiculous and nonsensical....
This is what makes the expectation level for Winston so challenging. He was replaced by the greatest QB ever and he became the starter after the greatest player in Saints history. That's a high level to prove your doubters wrong.

Right....not....the dude has 7 rings....yet "despite" him....or anyone could have won at QB there....ridiculous and nonsensical....
You can believe what you want but the Bucs defense held the CHIEFS to 9 points. That had nothing to do with Tom Brady's play. All he did was manage the game.

This is what makes the expectation level for Winston so challenging. He was replaced by the greatest QB ever and he became the starter after the greatest player in Saints history. That's a high level to prove your doubters wrong.

Great point....

Why should I clean it up? I did not say anything inappropriate?
I don't want to derail the thread into a racial pissing match, nobody is going to win and we're all going to have a bad taste in our mouths afterwards. Look, I've given up on Louisiana being a place where reasonable discussion can be had on the topic...so lets just keep it on the football field.

Give him the tools, and he’s top tier. He can certainly make ALL the throws, and can also put a soft touch on short passes. He can also scramble to keep a drive alive.

Haters won’t agree, but see if this vid is a good reminder: 🤔

:gosaints:

Agree. Short memories.

can we take a moment to acknowledge how much progress sean made in changing jameis' thought process? knowing what we know now, tampa jameis would have thrown 15 picks in the games he played.
Not just Payton. The year with Drew helped him too.

I don't want to derail the thread into a racial pissing match, nobody is going to win and we're all going to have a bad taste in our mouths afterwards. Look, I've given up on Louisiana being a place where reasonable discussion can be had on the topic...so lets just keep it on the football field.
It's cool man. I'll let it go.
I'll keep it on the field as much as possible.

Moral of the story: don't drink piss

I guess some take personal grievances and misconstrued them as racial bias. When it's simply personal grievances and the instinctual racisms baked into them just magnify that grievances.

This generally what I see and only a very small demograph of willfully detest Winston simply because of race. The only clear people that I feel would fit that profile is people that cheer for Winston to fail to spite him. If Winston fails, we fail. This just isn't logical as a Saints fan and there just has to ulterior motives. May all not point to racial bias, but I feel most would certainly be.

It's an interesting discussion topic, but not appropriate for here.

Yep, practice habits, footwork and on and on....I highly suspected that after the last game where Drew was talking to JW he was handing the keys over to him...

It's gotta little wang to it!!!
To Jameis's credit, he never made what Drew said to him public. Gotta respect that, especially given the QB battle. Also, ew.

To Jameis's credit, he never made what Drew said to him public. Gotta respect that, especially given the QB battle. Also, ew.

Certainly possible. The wang line was from an old(er) movie.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom