Saints Some have forgotten that the Saints were 1 win, 2 losses after Week 3 (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Back then our defense was a dumpster fire, and some (not many, but some) were already talking about tanking for the #1 pick.

**SIGH**

Now, we sit atop the NFC, have a defense that has found its groove, and we have the luxury of only needing our backup QB’s to manage the game until Drew returns.

Earlier this evening (post-game) I heard Bobby Hebert (WWL) say that he believes the Saints will represent the NFC, but will lose in the SB.

Wait, what?!?!?

I really don’t get it. If we’re the WhoDat Nation, when are we going to keep things upbeat like posts that Frank the Rat posted (in years past)?

Asking for a friend. 🤔

:gosaints:

Last edited:
Back then our defense was a dumpster fire, and some (not many, but some) were already talking about tanking for the #1 pick.

**SIGH**

Now, we sit atop the NFC, have a defense that has found its groove, and we have the luxury of only needing our backup QB’s to manage the game until Drew returns.

Earlier this evening (post-game) I heard Bobby Hebert (WWL) say that he believes the Saints will represent the NFC, but will lose in the SB.

Wait, what?!?!?

I really don’t get it. If we’re the WhoDat Nation, when are we going to keep things upbeat like posts that Frank the Rat (in years past)?

Asking for a friend. 🤔

:gosaints:
If only we had played Winston in those two games, we'd be undefeated. :gayheh:

Weren't we averaging over 100 yards in penalties? Secondary was giving up huge plays, recievers were dropping passes
Meant to comment on this earlier in the Cardinals/Patriots thread but heard them say Cardinals were the most penalized team in the NFL and Pats the least. Just made me think how the first few weeks we were the most penalized.

Just remember those first few weeks everyone posting we were not going anywhere. I remember posting that I wanted the Bucs to beat the Packers because they hadn't lost and for the race of the best record in the NFC we would need that loss on the Packers resume. Was told we're not catching the Packers, focus on division.

This place overreacts a lot.

So that loss to GB is no longer consequential? Of course it is, and looms large over the season. Because of that loss we likely have to go 14-2 to get a bye (13 wins min). If we had won that game 12-4 Likely gets it done. Losing that Packers game was still massive. Nothing changed about that.

I want us to ball out and beat the Chiefs in a few weeks - and I want the Chiefs to lose in the playoffs to the Steelers and I want a Saints/Steelers Super Bowl.

Also, keep things upbeat? We are coming off back to back seasons losing home playoff games where we were favored in the wanning years of Brees’ career. If that doesn’t elicit an every game matters attitude, I don’t know what will. I won’t say our chances of a SB hinge on the bye but if the last few years have shown us anything it’s that we need all the help we can get come playoff time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom