Some injury news. (1 Viewer)

Bill will take Kamara away. I bet you that. Our receivers aren't enough for him to be worried. His gameplan is always to take away your top threat and make lesser players beat him. It will be interesting to see what Sean does. Using Kamara as a decoy sometimes would be really smart this week.

Bill will take Kamara away. I bet you that. Our receivers aren't enough for him to be worried. His gameplan is always to take away your top threat and make lesser players beat him. It will be interesting to see what Sean does. Using Kamara as a decoy sometimes would be really smart this week.
U Know there’s a rule in fantasy football never bench your studs. I have AK. But honestly His first 2 games have been horrible and I don’t foresee belichick allowing him to have a good week 3.

Is McCoy not on the 3 Week-minimum IR? I though he was, but the OP made it sound like he’s not? 🤔

IMHO, the weakness of the Pats defense is vs the run. I’d like to see the Saints offense come out with multiple sets with both AK41 and TJJ on the field at the same time. Put AK in the slot or out wide, and if the Pats don’t respect it, cut them with quick passes and screens…and maybe even some of those motion quick end-around style handoffs or shovel passes.

If they do pay AK the respect he deserves, then decoy him and pound TJJ into the heart of their defense and gash them.

—Defensively for the Saints—
The Pats will try to run the ball and run it some more and then use the short to intermediate pass game and PA passing to protect their rookie QB. Stopping the run is paramount… and then containing James White and the TEs is a close 2nd.

I would feel more confident if McCoy was back, or we will have a repeat of last week.......I would rest Lattimore another week for the long run....
Agree on McCoy, but I think the O line will play better. Don’t b surprised if Austin Reiter moves in at C, n Cesar goes back to RG.

Latt probably could’ve played last week if needed. But SP sat him as a precaution. So he should good to go against NE.
wish we could see what Pete can do on the field
Agreed. Posted about Werner earlier today. I like him n his potential, but it don’t mean squat if he ain’t on the field!

But I’ll defer to SP n his staff to decide when ANY of their players are ready to play.

Case in point: it’s been soo long since I’ve seen or heard anything about him, I forgot that our #1 pick Payton Turner was even still on the team! 😂 But there he was, on the field for the first time since FOREVER in CAR. And IIRC, as a rotating DE, he finished with like 5 tackles, 3 for loss, n a sack!

Sean Payton is a beast! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom