Some injury news. (1 Viewer)

U Know there’s a rule in fantasy football never bench your studs. I have AK. But honestly His first 2 games have been horrible and I don’t foresee belichick allowing him to have a good week 3.
I have him in one of my leagues as well. It's been brutal. I don't see him shining this week like we are used to. I think he will bust open week 4 at home.

Is McCoy not on the 3 Week-minimum IR? I though he was, but the OP made it sound like he’s not? 🤔

I think the only Saints on the 3-Week IR are Marcus Davenport and Kwon Alexander. Let me check.

EDIT: Yes, this is correct per this article from last Friday.

I'd take McCoy being back over all the others combined. Apparently he is the most important player on offense. I never knew.

I'd take McCoy being back over all the others combined. Apparently he is the most important player on offense. I never knew.

For the time being, he probably is. You have a QB playing live in this offense in his first season with us. A lot of the stuff McCoy is doing is stuff not even Brees did his first season under center with the Saints.

Never said it was great news. The title of the thread was some injury news and the injury report gad not been posted here yet but yes I agree with your sentiment.

Yeah but hopefully when they from come back they won't have to be out again because they will be a force...Hope the Saints can go 4-1 or at least 3-2 before the bye.
Before I see a change this Sunday. My hopes are 2-3 at bye. Hoping I’m right with coaches being out and so many players last week being the reason they looked so terrible. If it was a 1 off week then I could see 4-1 or 3-2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom