Some late round safety prospects,, (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
draft time getting closer and closer,,looking for some late round gems at some area needs for us,,,tell me what u think of these guys,,these guys played mostly corner but are suited for safey at the next level

Williams, Bobbie bethune cookman good size and speed

Thomas, Terrell USC,,remeber watchin some monster hits big hitter

Branch, Tyvon uconn,,good sprinter speed,,say he is high football characther guy,,,

Godfrey, Charles,,IOWA,,experience at all positions in he 2ndary and performed well against good competition,,this guy is a talent more of a 3rd to fourth rounder imo,,he is under the radar at the moment,,

Wolfe, D.J.,,OK,,great all around athlete,recruited as a TB,,stuggled at corner but played SS,,and shined,,is naturaly strong,hes short at 5,11 but stout frame,good time speed,,was very effective in run support as his numbers shows,,reminds me of bob sanders,,,

draft time getting closer and closer,,looking for some late round gems at some area needs for us,,,tell me what u think of these guys,,these guys played mostly corner but are suited for safey at the next level

Branch, Tyvon uconn,,good sprinter speed,,say he is high football characther guy,,,

Godfrey, Charles,,IOWA,,experience at all positions in he 2ndary and performed well against good competition,,this guy is a talent more of a 3rd to fourth rounder imo,,he is under the radar at the moment,,

Wolfe, D.J.,,OK,,great all around athlete,recruited as a TB,,stuggled at corner but played SS,,and shined,,is naturaly strong,hes short at 5,11 but stout frame,good time speed,,was very effective in run support as his numbers shows,,reminds me of bob sanders,,,

Terrel Thomas, Tyvon Branch and Charles Godfrey are all CB's Both Thomas and Godfrey are projected 2-3 round. Not exactly late round prospects

some more prospects i was looking at,,,

Lowery, Dwight san jose st,,a coverage FS,,made alot of plays in the WAC say has great vision and great football smarts,,not real fast,,not a good tackler etiher,,a coverage FS who anticipates the play and sees the field and understands where to be would be great asset in our 2ndary,,Bullocks is athletic but often in the wrong place,,i think this guy would be great asset in passing situations be good situation player for us

Sharpe, Glenn,,Miami,,was often hurt,,pretty much rarely played,,was a prize recruit for the hurricanes,,his med history will cause him to go very late or at all probable ufa,,his athletism speed and good size he can excel at any position in the 2ndary may be worth a look???

George, Jarmaul,,Southern..local product,,,great athletism showed great closing speed,was a premier player in SWAC

What is that one safety who's name is like impossible to spell? Ndumke or something? Goes to a small school..anybody know?

Terrel Thomas, Tyvon Branch and Charles Godfrey are all CB's Both Thomas and Godfrey are projected 2-3 round. Not exactly late round prospects

im aware of thomas and godfrey i think thomas will fall,,,pro day today will show how how ineffective his back pedal is and his overall stiffness,,,godfrey is starting to get the buzz he deserves and could very well go that high,,,i really wasnt aware that branch was rated that high,,these guys played CB and FS in college and whos skill set might be better suited for FS,..

im aware of thomas and godfrey i think thomas will fall,,,pro day today will show how how ineffective his back pedal is and his overall stiffness,,,godfrey is starting to get the buzz he deserves and could very well go that high,,,i really wasnt aware that branch was rated that high,,these guys played CB and FS in college and whos skill set might be better suited for FS,..

Maybe your right, they may switch to FS. i have no clue. We'll see in the draft and during the season

What is that one safety who's name is like impossible to spell? Ndumke or something? Goes to a small school..anybody know?

i beleive ur talking about the cinnci player

Nakamura, Haruki,,cinci had stout D,,,and he made alot of plays for them,,but they say his athletism is very limited

Jamie Silva, of Boston College!!! That's our guy in the 5th or 6th round, if I had my druthers. He'd be our Gleason replacement on special teams and might even be able to compete at safety. Heck, he even sort of looks like Steve.

NFL Events: Draft Player Profiles - Jamie Silva

Dude i 10000000000000000000000000000% agree. I love Silva. He can do everything. :plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::9::9::9::9:

Tyrell Johnson is a 3rd round pick. He will be good for somebody. Very atheletic, 4 year starter, very smart, and a good all around safety who can cover and play the run well.

Tyvon Branch is a CB, as well as S and KR. He is just as fast as Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie (4.33 40 yard dash) and is predicted to go as high as the 2nd round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom