Some love from Miami... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys, Miami fan here...

So I lurked on here for a while last week, and I noticed some of y'all were saying "well, come back next week after the game."

Well, so I am here to congratulate you all on a great win. I am obviously disappointed that my team lost, but I have to say - I am really liking NO for Miami in february.

Anyway, congratulations to you all for a great win, and here's hoping for many more. You have a great team AND classy fans too. :)

And oh BTW: you *will* kick ATL's ***** next week. (And I *LIVE* in ATL)

Thanks phin, that was a hard fought game. And yeah we will definitely take it to the Falclowns next week.

Thanks for coming back. I have noticed a trend that Dolphins fans seem to be very classy, at least moreso than some other teams fans. Y'all have a good thing going down there and it looks like you have your QB of the future. Don't give up on Ginn just yet, he could evolve into that #1 WR for y'all. If not and he evolves into a Devery Henderson type WR then that is cool too.

Thanks phin, that was a hard fought game. And yeah we will definitely take it to the Falclowns next week.
Thank you. And if y'all were worried about the Dolphins - man... there is *NO* way you lose to the falcons. *NO* way.

Thanks for coming back. I have noticed a trend that Dolphins fans seem to be very classy, at least moreso than some other teams fans. Y'all have a good thing going down there and it looks like you have your QB of the future. Don't give up on Ginn just yet, he could evolve into that #1 WR for y'all. If not and he evolves into a Devery Henderson type WR then that is cool too.

Hey, not a problem!
While I'm obviously disappointed that my team lost, I wish y'all all the best for the rest of the season.
With the kind of power your team has shown, I really do believe y'all could make it all the way to Miami in February!

Now about Ted Ginn.. we're not so sure about that one....

So I lurked on here for a while last week, and I noticed some of y'all were saying "well, come back next week after the game."

Well, so I am here to congratulate you all on a great win. I am obviously disappointed that my team lost, but I have to say - I am really liking NO for Miami in february.

Anyway, congratulations to you all for a great win, and here's hoping for many more. You have a great team AND classy fans too. :)

Thanks. The Dolphins still have a pretty good chance to win the division. You were 2-4 last year and still came back to win the AFC East. Good luck the rest of the season.

My condolences.:hihi:

Thanks phinsfankp! We appreciate you and your classiness. You represent your team very well.

As for the game, it was insane! It was quite a battle! Thanks again, and good luck with the rest of your team's season.

Thanks. The Dolphins still have a pretty good chance to win the division. You were 2-4 last year and still came back to win the AFC East. Good luck the rest of the season.

Yep, that little factoid has not escaped me. :)

(I live in Atlanta)
My condolences.:hihi:

Well... let's put it this way: before Atlanta, I lived in South Florida for 2.5 years. I feel like it's an upgrade. :p

Thanks phinsfankp! We appreciate you and your classiness. You represent your team very well.

As for the game, it was insane! It was quite a battle! Thanks again, and good luck with the rest of your team's season.
Thank you, and good luck with the rest of YOUR season! :)

Dolphins fans are certainly a classier group than Ravens fans:hihi:

Thank you very much

Thank you very much, really great game from both sides.. you are also classy fan.

Great to hear from such a classy fan.

Your team certainly has our respect too. The Fins gave us the wake up call we desperately needed, and that can only help our future contests.

Check back any time, and enjoy your season. I think the Dolphins will still make some noise this year!

:9:

Thanks phinfan. You guys gave us a scare in the first half, but I knew that if Brees could get a TD right before the half SP and GW will go in at the half a redue the playbook and come out smoking.

The real reason we won was because of the turnovers. Without those turnovers we would have never won that game. Miami has a good team and run the wildcat to perfection. I wish you guys good luck and hopefully we will c u guys in Miami in FEB. Maybe we will bring some Mardi Gras to South Beach NO style...

Who Dat Say They Gone Beat Them Saints!!!:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom