Some Player Wallpapers (Desktop, 1920x1080) (1 Viewer)

BelowZero

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Long-time lurker, new poster (0bviously.:hihi: ).

I've been trying to practice my "practical" (meaning real-life, on-the-job type work.) Photoshop skills. I figured this would be a good way to practice this type of stuff while having fun doing it. I'll probably end up remaking the Crawley one as the resolution ended up being quite low for some reason. I'll be making more, just need to get some free time.

That said, I'll understand if you think these are bad. I typically do much darker, macabre-oriented stuff. As such, I don't do a lot of commercial work, or stuff like this very much at all. Hence 'practicing'. :ezbill:

https://imgur.com/a/tDdi7 -- Images can found at the link. As well as in the attachments. Hope everyone (or at least some.) likes these.

Attachments

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
These are really great! Love the design.

If you are taking requests, I would love to see one with this design with the schedule somehow integrated (when the schedule comes out, that is!). Quality wallpapers with the schedule are a rarity.

OP
BelowZero

BelowZero

Practice Squad
Reaction score
These are really great! Love the design.

If you are taking requests, I would love to see one with this design with the schedule somehow integrated (when the schedule comes out, that is!). Quality wallpapers with the schedule are a rarity.
I'm definitely planning on that! Will try to get to it as soon as it comes out. :ezbill:

Gump

28-3
Reaction score
Also, if you download all the images, you can select all of them and right click and set as desktop and it will flip through all of these as your wallpaper instead of choosing only one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom