Some Saints coaches, players attend Zimmer funeral (1 Viewer)

Man, I am pretty touched by this. May she rest in peace.

Great article...Nice to see the team rally around Mike and Adam Zimmer and their family.

People can criticize a lot of things about the Saints, but they are a quality bunch of guys from Payton on down. This is just another story that reminds me how lucky we are to have these guys representing New Orleans.

Man. I lost my own mother four years ago, and it was fairly sudden but not all that unexpected (she was 82 and diagnosed with cancer on a Monday and died that Friday). I've never had to deal with the sudden and unexpected loss of a loved one, and I hope I never have to do that. My thoughts and prayers are with the Zimmer family, as well as the extended family who knew her so well. I had no idea until now that SP had known her for years. A great tribute to someone who was apparently one of the best.

What a touching story. I'm really proud of our Saints and the Bengals for putting the game aside, even if just for a day, to honor Vikki Zimmer. She must have been a special lady. May she rest in peace.

Thats a very touching story. I really appreciate the fact that SP and many Saints took the time to head up to Cinci for the funeral, even with a very difficult game on the horizon. There are SOME things more important than football.

Last edited:
I've got something in my eye........

What a special lady she must have been. God bless her and her family.

Looks like our team truly is a family, from players to coaches. Makes me proud to be a fan. My thoughts are with the Zimmers.

All the best go out to the Zimmers. How can you not be proud of the saints organization?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom