Some Saints players get superpowers in ‘Madden NFL 20’ (1 Viewer)

Madden adds something one year and then takes it off the next then adds it back a couple years later calling it something different.

Exactly.

Madden 11 had something very similar where you can complete challenges in online team play games and you can earn boosts for your position groups you control (QB/RB/WR on offense and DL/LB/DB on defense). When you completed all four challenges for each position group that group would be gold when you selected it in the menu pre-game. I had gold for WR and LB groups while my friend had gold for DB. He had both QB and RB gold too but since we played just us two, he’d use ANY on offense where he could control the QB and RB for run plays.

EA once again misses a golden opportunity.

They didn’t miss it, they just don’t care about it because it doesn’t make them money. Even if it did, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the money they’re scamming from all the Ultimate Team bums that can’t win without buying players. Ultimate Team KILLED Madden.

The NFL will not rescind the exclusive contract with EA until it stops being lucrative. Right now they make bank of it so the NFL doesn't care that the product only gets marginally better (or more often, marginally worse) every year.

Exactly.

Madden 11 had something very similar where you can complete challenges in online team play games and you can earn boosts for your position groups you control (QB/RB/WR on offense and DL/LB/DB on defense). When you completed all four challenges for each position group that group would be gold when you selected it in the menu pre-game. I had gold for WR and LB groups while my friend had gold for DB. He had both QB and RB gold too but since we played just us two, he’d use ANY on offense where he could control the QB and RB for run plays.

They didn’t miss it, they just don’t care about it because it doesn’t make them money. Even if it did, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the money they’re scamming from all the Ultimate Team bums that can’t win without buying players. Ultimate Team KILLED Madden.
The pay to play killed madden. I play ultimate team and pimp out the auction house to get my players I have spent exactly $0.00 on them since madden 25. Auction off your High priced overalls flip them for 4 lesser but valuable players spin those players for more coins and wait for the nerds who quick sell their top cards and snipe them away, Can you imagine the smile on my face when 99 Bo Jackson was up for 500 coins!!

The pay to play killed madden. I play ultimate team and pimp out the auction house to get my players I have spent exactly $0.00 on them since madden 25. Auction off your High priced overalls flip them for 4 lesser but valuable players spin those players for more coins and wait for the nerds who quick sell their top cards and snipe them away, Can you imagine the smile on my face when 99 Bo Jackson was up for 500 coins!!

That's what I'm saying, the bums that can't win with the normal teams started shelling out big bucks in Ultimate Team to buy wins. EA realized, "if we dump nearly all resources into this group of players and focus on keeping them happy and coming back for more, they'll keep buying a glorified roster update and still have to restart their MUT teams from scratch every year". They're dipping into those players' pockets 3-4 additional times a year on top of paying the $65 or whatever it is now for the actual game.

This greed of EA's has effectively killed one of the greatest game series of all time.

Anything is better than them giving Brees the tendency to throw INTs and MT dropping open passes. I have to say, it has been really frustrating! Just want the deserving stats that they deserve. It would spiral out of control playing as Brees if you made one bad throw, typically it would lead to all drops and INTs. Hopefull to see how this new feature works as really, if you know the Saints O and make the right throws, it should be exceptionally hard to stop. Have found for years that they discount us in team level (mid 80s with SF!?) and also make us super cold sometimes where you cant make a pass if you tried

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom