Some speculation saints might make a play for Julio (1 Viewer)

Saintscuffy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

My 1st response to this is "with what money?"
My 2nd is that I truly think he Will end up either in Tennessee or New England and I think that time for has passed.

But..for the sake of argument: What would it take?

My 1st response to this is "with what money?"
My 2nd is that I truly think he Will end up either in Tennessee or New England and I think that time for has passed.

But..for the sake of argument: What would it take?
I'm not going to lie. Having him and Michael Thomas on the field together will be a matchup nightmare for the opposing teams. However, I don't see this happening because of our current money situation, his salary/age and finally there is no way that the Falcons will trade their player to a division rival, especially to us

I could see the potential for a trade, for several reasons. 1. IT would help the falcons rank. 2. Best offer and hurt us cap wise.

That being said, I dont think we are 1 playeras away from being súper bowl contenders and need to start gearing up for the next decade.

Hindsight being what IT is...I think I would rather have had Jones the past 2 years than Ruiz or Davenport.

There’s always a chance. Well actually...there is no chance in this situation.
I agree... but that really wasn't the question. What type of Kings ransom would they ask for.

I think Atlanta is pretty desperate to get rid of his contract right now, bit on the Saints side, I just think IT would be foolish regardless of the contract.

I agree... but that really wasn't the question. What type of Kings ransom would they ask for.

I think Atlanta is pretty desperate to get rid of his contract right now, bit on the Saints side, I just think IT would be foolish regardless of the contract.
I'm sure they'd start with another elite player...that'd be Ramcyzk, Kamara, Lattimore, or CGM. Not even sure Lattimore would be enough. It's going to be unreasonable.

I don't think there's a chance this will happen.

I love Chris Godwin, but he isn’t Mike Evans.

Imagine giving Jameis two Mike Evans type players... Michael Thomas and Julio Jones.

It’s a nice pipe dream.

Man, I so wish we actually had the money to make this happen so that we could not make it happen and use the money on someone who could stay on the field when it mattered.

Even if we had the money this wouldn’t happen. Whoever wrote the article is just wanting clicks. Zero chance they trade him in division

No way. He’s 32. He’s almost done. He needs to go to a team that can win the super bowl. Plus the Falcons would make us pay extra for being a division rival.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom