Some speculation saints might make a play for Julio (1 Viewer)

I don’t think they actually have a 1st on the table for Julio, like they say they do. If that was true, then a trade would’ve happened already, most likely. Plus, now that they have already stated this (and if it’s false), then they better find someone that will offer them a 1st. If that comes from us or anyone else.
Besides, Atlanta is still Atlanta. They won’t be making noise anytime soon, so Fontenot’s time has been ticking the second he accepted the job😆
If they do have that offer on the table, they are likely waiting until after June 1 to execute the trade. If they do it now they actually lose $200k but after June 1 they gain $15.3M against the cap.

Even though I said that there's no chance that this will happen, stranger things had happened in the NFL before. The only reason why I said this it's because, believe or not, we have one very slight advantage over the other teams when it comes to this type of situation and it involves connection. Our GM Mickey Loomis and Terry Fontenot. Fontenot, Louisiana native, has been with us for nearly 20 yrs and Loomis literally help him landed the Falcons' GM spot. But then again, we are still dealing with salary cap problems

Even though I said that there's no chance that this will happen, stranger things had happened in the NFL before. The only reason why I said this it's because, believe or not, we have one very slight advantage over the other teams when it comes to this type of situation and it involves connection. Our GM Mickey Loomis and Terry Fontenot. Fontenot, Louisiana native, has been with us for nearly 20 yrs and Loomis literally help him landed the Falcons' GM spot. But then again, we are still dealing with salary cap problems
No matter if it’s possible at all

I don’t think we could make good use out of Julio.
We got a brand new QB (or do we even have him yet?)

so lets see what we can bring to the field before reaching for old overpaid and fragile WRs

People just looks at the numbers. There is no shot this happens. One for monetary purposes and also would you trade MT to Falcons? Hell no. They want to send him far away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom