Some things I think about the Carolina loss. (1 Viewer)

jamies throwing for less than 200 yards is shocking to me. Even going back to high school i cant recall him throwing for so few yards ever. If josh gordon is a free agent, the saints would do well to sign him right now
That is a big hell no!

I have watched a lot of football these first two weeks and I haven't seen another unnecessary roughness call on a RB getting hit.

The good news is that reinforcements are on the way. We should get our secondary back this week or next. And we will get our WR core back in week 4 and week 7.

That was, across the board, one of the worst Saints team performances in quite a while. There are many legitimate reasons for it so I am going to just forget it and hope they get healthy and home. It would have really, REALLY, been nice to somehow overcome it all and get a W but when we had opportunities the team just couldn't get it together.

That was, across the board, one of the worst Saints team performances in quite a while. There are many legitimate reasons for it so I am going to just forget it and hope they get healthy and home. It would have really, REALLY, been nice to somehow overcome it all and get a W but when we had opportunities the team just couldn't get it together.
I have an industrial grade wet/dry vacuum that doesn't suck as hard as the Saints did yesterday. :jpshakehead:
In his postgame presser Sean Payton took the blame and says he will get it fixed. We can only take him at his word.
Unfortunately he never specified how long that would take. :covri:

I have an industrial grade wet/dry vacuum that doesn't suck as hard as the Saints did yesterday. :jpshakehead:
In his postgame presser Sean Payton took the blame and says he will get it fixed. We can only take him at his word.
Unfortunately he never specified how long that would take. :covri:
Yeah, it was as bad as I have ever seen. I just hate the Panthers got the advantage of our bad luck.

I think the TE position didn’t have a single catch

I think Alvin Kamara being used very little as a receiver is as telling as how good his passblocking is now when he has to stay in.
I guess part of the reason was our TE's were too busy blocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom