Somebody in my league... (1 Viewer)

Poolman

Banned
Reaction score
He must be a Saints fan. I would do the same thing. Why would you cheer for the Ravens Defense against your own team?

Show a little love!

Ballyhoo

Veteran
Reaction score
He must be a Saints fan. I would do the same thing. Why would you cheer for the Ravens Defense against your own team?

Show a little love!

One reason: Even thought you're not cheering for them, it very slightly takes the edge off seeing them dismantle our offense.

St.Sheryl

Reaction score
Not playing the Ravens Def. cost me the win this week. I played the Eagles Def. just so that I wouldn't have to route on the Ravens. That's what I get for playing with my heart.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i played the ravens d against the saints....that does not mean i am pulling for the ravens at all....the saints come before my FF team....but from a FF perspective, you really should disregard your favorite team when setting a lineup....

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
True. I have to start Galloway this week. I hope he gets 300 yrds and 4 TDs, but the Saints still win.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
True. I have to start Galloway this week. I hope he gets 300 yrds and 4 TDs, but the Saints still win.

Please no. Did you see what this board looked like after our corners gave up 60 something yards to Mason?

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
Oh, let em cry. I really need this win, with Santana & Alexander out. I'm also starting Deuce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom