Somebody in my league... (1 Viewer)

He must be a Saints fan. I would do the same thing. Why would you cheer for the Ravens Defense against your own team?

Show a little love!

He must be a Saints fan. I would do the same thing. Why would you cheer for the Ravens Defense against your own team?

Show a little love!

One reason: Even thought you're not cheering for them, it very slightly takes the edge off seeing them dismantle our offense.

Not playing the Ravens Def. cost me the win this week. I played the Eagles Def. just so that I wouldn't have to route on the Ravens. That's what I get for playing with my heart.

i played the ravens d against the saints....that does not mean i am pulling for the ravens at all....the saints come before my FF team....but from a FF perspective, you really should disregard your favorite team when setting a lineup....

True. I have to start Galloway this week. I hope he gets 300 yrds and 4 TDs, but the Saints still win.

True. I have to start Galloway this week. I hope he gets 300 yrds and 4 TDs, but the Saints still win.

Please no. Did you see what this board looked like after our corners gave up 60 something yards to Mason?

Oh, let em cry. I really need this win, with Santana & Alexander out. I'm also starting Deuce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom