Someone Please Decipher This Email I received (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure it's an old style of spam designed to fool a filter into thinking it's a real message. Obviously it failed. Usually there would be a phishing link or malicious file attached. Since there wasn't and I haven't seen an email like that in several years it could just be someone stumbled on some old spam bot code and decided to test it out. But since you use Outlook you should consider running virus/malware scans in case there was some cheeky hidden code designed to exploit older versions of Outlook/Windows.

Pretty sure it's an old style of spam designed to fool a filter into thinking it's a real message. Obviously it failed. Usually there would be a phishing link or malicious file attached. Since there wasn't and I haven't seen an email like that in several years it could just be someone stumbled on some old spam bot code and decided to test it out. But since you use Outlook you should consider running virus/malware scans in case there was some cheeky hidden code designed to exploit older versions of Outlook/Windows.

This seems like good information and advice.

But it’s also exactly what a double-agent would say.

Here's one I received a while back. It did include a link so maybe your virus protection just disabled a link in yours. Mine had the subject line: "New job! Gaseous", so naturally I had to open it.

Aloha,
With his own, cut off bhima's armour also with thank you,
thank you. Then she went back. Warm of voluptuous eighteenth
century art to represent the whole district. They cling
on, they multiply, bow down to thee, thou art the soul,
the creator a slight bewilderment may pass across the faces
bank to him with a rush. Come and help! He yelled, alaka,
the friend of maheshvara, that weapon with their happiness
was complete. It was three years the name, says champlain,
that he was one of his to manage it. 'they say it was heart
disease,' such woes? That vile and wicked wretch, o bharata,
to the teacups she was arranging. He didn't want twaksara
is the bamboo. Trina includes all kinds and afflicting bhishma
with words like sharp hooks,.

Anyone who reads it all the way through has been indoctrinated in the same way Bucky was in Avengers: Civil War. You may not realise it yet, but when it's time to cheer for the good people, you'll be yelling "raise up" like the manchurian candidates you are today. Let's not even get started on voting... Please pray for us. We need a mod to close this thread right now.

Anyone who reads it all the way through has been indoctrinated in the same way Bucky was in Avengers: Civil War. You may not realise it yet, but when it's time to cheer for the good people, you'll be yelling "raise up" like the manchurian candidates you are today. Let's not even get started on voting... Please pray for us. We need a mod to close this thread right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom