Someone please explain this (1 Viewer)

Until both games are played between us and them, the tie-breaker does not matter so NFL.COM lists it alphabetically until the tie-breaker is decided.

Ok, I guess thats ok but I still dont like the site of Atlanta on top.

It'll be fixed after Carolina play they're game.. I understand why that error is there as it never happened before.

Or it could be the league is showing it's true colors and Deliberatly did this because they're favorite team is still ATL

Last edited:
Until both games are played between us and them, the tie-breaker does not matter so NFL.COM lists it alphabetically until the tie-breaker is decided.

Well according to all sources we should be on top because as of now We "OWN" the Tie-breaker, Nothing should have changed until next week.

Well according to all sources we should be on top because as of now We "OWN" the Tie-breaker, Nothing should have changed until next week.

We wont "own" the tie breaker per se until either we have swept ATL or we have clinched a better division record that ATL.

Tie breakers mean NOTHING prior to the post season. At present, all ties will be listed in alphabetical order.

Let's just concentrate on winning football games. The post season will take care of itself if we take care of our business NOW.

The sports media will ALWAYS love the Atlanta Vicks over us NO MATTER WHAT WE DO IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

Get over it.

sportsline has the same "error" as well. Notice the same situation exists with Hou and Tenn. Houston just got beat by Tennessee, they both have 2-5 records, yet Houston is "ahead" of them in the standings. Its because no divisional tie breakers have been determined and they have listed them alphabetically.

Our tie breaker with ATL will not be decided until either we beat them in ATL or we clinch a superior division record against them. Until then, it does not matter.

Let's change our Names to the AAA New Orleans AAA Saints, so we can get listed first like they do in the yellow pages.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom