Someone reassure me after that half... (1 Viewer)

SaintsBrah

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Starters looked pretty good.

After that...if a single start goes down I see no one who can come close to filling in any position....

Now I'm sad about missed opportunities over the last 2 years again lol

After that...if a single start goes down I see no one who can come close to filling in.
The problem with your fear is that if a single starter goes down his replacement will be in with other starters, not backups. It won't be so bad when your backup is in with the starting group. It will mask his shortcomings a bit.

Edit: as long as that injured starter isn't named Brees, Lattimore, Kamara, or Jordan lol we will be fine.

Last edited:
Starting D looked great for the most part.

Offense is going to suck without Brees. That's just reality.

Just remember. We’re not gameplanning for a win. We are trying to evaluate individuals. If this were a real game, we’d pull out all the stops. Don’t pay attention to results. Pay attention to individual efforts.

When people freak out in PS 1 and 2, I’m always like “still?”
We could always do like the 2002 Steve Spurrier Redskins: go all out in preseason, playing starters 3 quarters every game, game planning, making adjustments, kicking the can on player evaluation, and then win 4 preseason games. But what did that squad do in the regular season?

After that...if a single start goes down I see no one who can come close to filling in any position....

Now I'm sad about missed opportunities over the last 2 years again lol

Yeah, Brees doesn't play. Thomas doesn't dress. Armstead doesn't dress. Cam doesn't dress. They've been in LAX all week. Games doesn't count. It's time to panic.

What happened the year we floored everyone in preseason......

I thought the offense played well and had Brees been in there we would've had 2 TDs for sure possibly another... TB had a bad day for sure...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom