Something is Seriously Wrong With Kathy Griffin (1 Viewer)

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Ratings
Unless you are an NFL ref, you have seen the fiasco sourrounding the students of Covington High and Nathan Phillips. Right after the story broke, Kathy Griffin tweeted that she wanted the high school students doxxed.

Even though that as the story has developed it has become clear that the students were not guilty of harrassing Nathan Phillips as originally reported, Griffin will not simply apologize and leave the kids alone. This is her latest idiocy:

Kathy_Griffin_c0-28-900-552_s885x516.jpg

Last edited:

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Ratings
OMG. I don't know if there's anything wrong with her, but she's certainly a stranger to rational thought. I've never been bullied or been a bully-er, but this seems like bullying to me.

OP
OP
Flipx99

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Ratings
OMG. I don't know if there's anything wrong with her, but she's certainly a stranger to rational thought. I've never been bullied or been a bully-er, but this seems like bullying to me.
I think she caught a lot of hell about her original call to dox those kids, and now she is looking for anything to justify the villinization of those kids.

Now she has just made herself look like a fool, because they are simply signaling a 3 point shot. For us football fans, that is about like someone trying to say there is something sinister about holding up 4 fingers at the start of the 4th quarter.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
Diamond VIP Contributor
Ratings
There are threads about the incident on PDB, it doesn’t need to be relitigated here. Kathy Griffin has never been a model of good judgment. Is it worse than accusing Parkland survivors of capitalizing on their classmates’ murders? It’s just another manifestation of tribalism and it’s all nasty. And certainly people with a history of character assassination of the likes of David Hogg shouldn’t be claiming some high ground on Covington.

If one is truly repulsed by this kind of behavior, then it should be easy to be consistent.

OP
OP
Flipx99

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Ratings
There are threads about the incident on PDB, it doesn’t need to be relitigated here. Kathy Griffin has never been a model of good judgment. Is it worse than accusing Parkland survivors of capitalizing on their classmates’ murders? It’s just another manifestation of tribalism and it’s all nasty. And certainly people with a history of character assassination of the likes of David Hogg shouldn’t be claiming some high ground on Covington.

If one is truly repulsed by this kind of behavior, then it should be easy to be consistent.
Why would there be a thread about Kathy Griffin's Twitter comments on the PDB?

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Ratings
I've never known who this woman was until she started coming out with her political Bullshirt... Utterly ridiculous crap. I think that she is trying to stir the pot just to keep herself relevant.

What is the biggest shame... While I am sure that we can post images of people of all races and creeds making this same sign. There are people out there that are going to believe her and start thinking that it is a new Nazi symbol or something.

I honestly an amazed at the people on my Facebook feed the post the fakest meme's thinking that they are true.. I openly condemn people that post fake stuff about Obama and Hillary.. Because I think it bull crap to post fake news... But I once confrontedd a friend of mine that hates trump. He's like 55 or 60.. He posted some fake crap and I called him on it... His response... I don't check to see if it's true, I just share it.

OP
OP
Flipx99

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Ratings
You don’t think this is a line of conversation directly related to the incident at the march?
This is an ongoing story that really has more to do with culture and the media than politics, IMO. It's been amazing to see how the media is still not fully owning up to their failures with this story, and in fact they are still maligning these kids.

OP
OP
Flipx99

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Ratings

You really don't see the difference between the two? How is that even possible?

efil4stnias

ppfffffttttt
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Why would there be a thread about anything Kathy Griffin anywhere?
Exactly.

Comments by a fringe comedienne who's best days are well behind her.

Does she represent the masses? No. But as porculator said, last time we had an unhinged celebrity tweet consistent nonsense, he became president.

Possible she may be weighing her options.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
Diamond VIP Contributor
Ratings
You really don't see the difference between the two? How is that even possible?
I didn't say they were the exactly the same, I said how they are treated/mistreated should be the same. I can see that because I'm not on the island - I'm not a tribal warrior. That's how.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 63