Something is Seriously Wrong With Kathy Griffin (1 Viewer)

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Unless you are an NFL ref, you have seen the fiasco sourrounding the students of Covington High and Nathan Phillips. Right after the story broke, Kathy Griffin tweeted that she wanted the high school students doxxed.

Even though that as the story has developed it has become clear that the students were not guilty of harrassing Nathan Phillips as originally reported, Griffin will not simply apologize and leave the kids alone. This is her latest idiocy:

Kathy_Griffin_c0-28-900-552_s885x516.jpg

Last edited:

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Could it be even remotely possible that the only message they wanted to relay was that they support the President?
Sure it is, but the given the event they should have expected push back.

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sure it is, but the given the event they should have expected push back.
Wait, I’m having a hard time following this. Why should they expect push back at this event and why would they need to censor themselves? I might be confused on which event this was.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My understanding is that it was a Right to Life rally, which is pro choice, pro gun control, etc. Unless I am mistaken, which is very possible.
But when the trip was planned, was it for this Rally in particular, or was it just an ordinary field trip for the boys to Washington DC?

billinms

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
But when the trip was planned, was it for this Rally in particular, or was it just an ordinary field trip for the boys to Washington DC?
Don't know, does it matter?

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
But if they weren't wearing the MAGA hats, the BI group probably wouldn't have started yelling at them. :no:
The BI guys would have yelled at anyone.

The reason it got media circulation was because of the MAGA hats.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know, does it matter?
Yes it does.. Because people are saying that these boys wore the MAGA hats to make a statement as they attended a Right to Life Women's March... Maybe they just wore their MAGA on a plain old trip to Washington and the trip was NOT scheduled in accordance with the women's rally at all. It was pure coincidence... Therefore that puts an end to the theory of they were trying to make a statement at the women's march.

billinms

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Yes it does.. Because people are saying that these boys wore the MAGA hats to make a statement as they attended a Right to Life Women's March... Maybe they just wore their MAGA on a plain old trip to Washington and the trip was NOT scheduled in accordance with the women's rally at all. It was pure coincidence... Therefore that puts an end to the theory of they were trying to make a statement at the women's march.
Has anybody suggested that they weren't aware of the rally?

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anybody suggested that they weren't aware of the rally?
Not to my knowledge no... It has not been discussed... But this was my question: "Were they there for this Rally in particular, or was it just an ordinary field trip for the boys to Washington DC? "

I am trying to reasearch and find that info.. Ut not having any luck as to why the boys were ther to begin with.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge no... It has not been discussed... But this was my question: "Were they there for this Rally in particular, or was it just an ordinary field trip for the boys to Washington DC? "

I am trying to reasearch and find that info.. Ut not having any luck as to why the boys were ther to begin with.
This is a very well known Rally. It’s not like they didn’t know these protests were going to be going on. When the trip was planned. It would be a terrible weekend for a field trip. Hotels would be more expensive than a random weekend.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It was an anti abortion rally. Apparently from what I’ve seen the school makes the trip annually.
So there were TWO rallies going on.. The Anti Abortion and the Women's march that the same time?

billinms

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It was an anti abortion rally. Apparently from what I’ve seen the school makes the trip annually.
I'll stand by my post that they should have expected push back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ndcc Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom