Something positive.....very positive (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Check this out, I just did the math and we could very well be seeing history unfold in front of our black and gold eyes. Here are some stats from our players that are pretty dang impressive:
*indicates total yards rushing plus total yards receiving.
*Deuce's total yards= 552 as of right now he is on pace to have 1262 total yards.

*Bush's total yards= 502 as of right now he is on pace to have 1148 toal yards.

Colston's receiving yards = 577 as of right now he is on pace to have 1319 yards.

Horn's receiving yards= 507 as of right now he is on pace to have 1159 yards.

Brees is on pace to throw for 4325 yards with 25 TDS and 16 INTS.

It will be an NFL record if we have 4 players with over 1000 yds in total offense. This is something amazing to me, although stats are kinda worthless, but it is something that has never been done so therefore it is significant.

Go Saints!!

uhhh i guarantee you that my stats are more updated than theirs

The *record will be that it would be 2 wideouts and 2 Running Backs, not that it is 4 players over 1000 in a season. It's an important distinction as the other times it was accomplished it was 1 RB and 3 WR.......

The *record will be that it would be 2 wideouts and 2 Running Backs, not that it is 4 players over 1000 in a season. It's an important distinction as the other times it was accomplished it was 1 RB and 3 WR.......
sweet, so it will be an NFL record! thanks domedog

I would hope for your stats to be more up to date than a three day old newspaper article.

My point was you hadn't invented the concept, and it (4 players over 1000) had been accomplished before.

No hard feelings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom